Forums / Lecce
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V Lecce, Mar 11
Bermilan (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Ibrahimovic's goal was out of this world! Man, what a player!
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
He couldn't have stuck it any more sweet, apart from his nightmare at the emirates, he's literally on fire!
Alepato (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Ibra's assist was sick. His goal was better. What a strike!
Pakcom (AC Milan) 2 years ago
What a fantastic assist and goal by Ibrahimovic...
KurdMilanesta (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Great game by milan and ibra shows his magic ones again. Now 4 point clear, congrats to my milan adn all milan fans  Forza milanestaaaaaaaaaa
OrionII (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Milan on cruise control. The wins keep coming!
Shibo87 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Simply brilliant nocerino can't stop scoring and can't stop running wee all doubted him and said he's flop now all the world knows him because of milan also emauelson is getting better and better I really like him thank you galliani you really are the transfer guru even better than wenger who sells his stars and never win anything
Sam (Juventus) 2 years ago
There lies the difference between the two teams.... We waste our chances in front of goal, whereas Milan go into games with only one task in mind- score, score, score.... And they do. Ibra is annoyingly efficient and the rest of the team rolls with him...
Perkoetaz (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Milan is the best.... And Ibra is the beast....
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ibrahimovic is just mindblowingly good
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Man, nobody can play like ibra. Watching him play is beautiful. Well done milan...
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ibra what a beast assist not to mention the goal. He had goal of the week and assist of the week. Nocerino I must say what a bargain, great transfer for Milan
BartoZZ10 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Good game
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Ibra cannot just kick a 'normal' goal. Fuoriclasse. Love that guy.... Still
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 2 years ago
The way he (ibra) kicks the ball similar to technique used by juninho, cristiano ronaldo. With full thrust and almost no spin on air movement. That's what makes it so dangerous
RajaSuper (PSV) 2 years ago
Milan rocks! Ibra power!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football