Forums / Lebanon
Order: Newest / Oldest
Lebanon V Korea Republic, Nov 15
Come510 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Rodney555 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Well it looks like it's lebanon that took the win this time pal, and I'm really glad believe me, when you are in the buttom and you win a match, there you'll knoww the meaning of hapiness (I'm lebanese and thought that Lebanon only had a semi professional team ). And please people stop with your THEM, lebanon is 23rd best country in basketball (fiba rankings) and I think that they can achieve something in football too
Kchawich (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Just another hater.... Considering the budget of the two teams and Lebanon being the underdog. I think this is a great win.... Lebanon was once the best in the middle east but politics tore apart everything in the country this is a good chance for the people to unite and forget politics and be happy. We Lebanese deserve to be happy. Not to mention that was a well fought game. And Korea penalty shouldn't have be given since he played the advantage
Marven333 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I'm so glad my team country won, .... What a great achievement.... What a team spirit.... What a lovely fans.... Keep it up guys and we almost make it.... Proud to be lebanese
W0npark (Manchester United) 3 years ago
LOL @ 23rd in FIBA.... Like people even follow that s**t. Well maybe more people will now that nba is locked out
W0npark (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Whatevers korea is making to the world cup and lebanon probably isn't
Guaje7 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
LOL korea sucks! I'm glad those cheaters lost. Good job Lebanon and keep it up

Kick4Life - changing lives through football