Forums / Lebanon
Order: Newest / Oldest
Korea Republic V Lebanon, Sep 2
Omegamune (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Awesome!    Hopefully Park can bring this talent to Arsenal!
R9team (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Park is a good finisher!
Omar (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm a little interested in the significance/meaning of how Park celebrates his goal(s).  Definitely has an eye for goal.    
Sliqone (FC Barcelona II) 3 years ago
I heard he's a devout christian and he's kneeling and praying
AlphaPlus (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You heard correct. He celebrates his goal by motioning a prayer
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Looks like Korean is bouncing back well from that Asian Cup loss to Japan. Good for them. Park should do well at Arsenal if he keeps his goal scoring prowess up!
Maungye (Barcelona) 3 years ago
What the asia football standard? So easy can get goal Or korea Republic are really good team?
Scavenger894 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Well Netherlands just best San Marino 11-0, and this is the team that made it into the Asia cup final so they are pretty good...
Speedbooom (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Get your sources straight mate. What kind of dumbf*** are you to believe that San Marino played in the AFC Asian Cup, let alone think that they got into the finals
NonProphet (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Reading comprehension clearly isn't your strong point because he's 1) comparing the scoreline to the Netherlands match (ie: saying that this sort of scoreline doesn't just occur in Asian matches), and 2) korea is the team that got into the Asian finals, which is what he's saying
Jim7K (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Park! Wonderful!
Yongc (Manchester United) 3 years ago
WOOOO!
BagiK (FC Seoul) 3 years ago
Lebanon didn't try to pull the crap that some middle eastern teams do. I hope they have more luck in other games
AnonymosVagrant (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Great hattrick from Park. He is going to be a sensational player in Arsenal just like Park Ji-Sung in ManU
Fingergod (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hopefully he'll be a great addition to the Arsenal aquad! Come on park bring that tallent of yours to the EPL
Valero (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Why didn't arsenal also go for Podolski
Wiskid (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I always thought Poldolski played better for country then club. But agree we could have gone for him he is a solid player

Kick4Life - changing lives through football