Forums / Kilmarnock
Order: Newest / Oldest
Kilmarnock V Celtic, Feb 2
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
I watched this game live on espn.
It was played in real slippery conditions, I thought I was watching disney on ice for a while.
But fair play to the players, they still made a good game of it.
A great win for kilmarnock, and a shock for celtic, and a massive lift for the blue side of glasgow.
So much for robbie keanes loan signing
Horsefield (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I still hold hope that rangers can throw away the league, they came to manchester and wrecked the place because they couldn't win the UEFA cup with negative tactics! Scum in every sense of the word! They won't exist soon anyway because of the way their finance department is run by the gibbons incharge
Andy14 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
2nd!
Kestonj (Barcelona) 4 years ago
This was indeed a surprise win for kilmarnock.... I really didn't expect to see Celtic loose
Cbenson1989 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Where in the hell was anyone stepping to him before he shot they just stood there and watched him settle, just put it in your own net if your going to not step to someone inside the box. Defensive suicide
Gwoopy (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I agree with john collins that mowbray needs more time but the fickleness of the fans will be hard to ignore up in glasgow. I think the transition is still very much going on and nothing will be won this season but I'm afraid the celtic board will have to dig deep for the manager in the summer if they are to return to winning ways.... I think strachan knew what he was doing when he made a sharp exit
Muresan (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Celtic don't win a scottish league rangers are better
Pitbull (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Molti del fallimento di are. Keane! Un gioco di pochissimi del Celtic!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football