Forums / Kenya
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tunisia V Kenya, Oct 11
[account-removed] 5 years ago
That was a powerful header, good goal
Sam (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
Lackluster display by the Harambee Stars (Kenya).... No attacking potential whatsoever and Tunisia could have hit us for more goals with as much space as they had!

At this point it really is a toss-up between Nigeria and Tunisia over who qualifies for the group and it will come down to the last game
So0o0ma (Arsenal) 5 years ago
MR sam don't judge the team in 1 match  Tunisia is a great team and all player young
Sam (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
I am not judging anyone- I was giving my opinion over how poorly Kenya played and how Tunisia could have won by some much more.... And I have seen both these teams play multiple games so I am not basing my views on one game
Adookoo (Arsenal) 5 years ago
YOU HAVE A point SAM.... If Mozambique come out for the hunger to qualify for Angola, then Tunisia will be in for a game.... As fr Nigeria, my oh my.... D way way they play? I am sure we'll need a tough nut-Hose to get those boys playing properly
Monrovia (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Nigeia should qualify idont think tunisia will represent africa that well
Momo1212 (CA Talleres Córdoba) 5 years ago
I think Nigeria is a funny team but tey have no efficiency. It's over for Nigeria baby! Nigerian players are good in english premier league because they can't f**k around with severe coaches, but as a national team they are just a buch of clowns ! We have average players but we play for the Tunisian Flag with the heart. I hope we get those english sissies in our group we need to have some fun with their "hooligans" I liked the way we kicked their butts in France 1998, those stupid assholes are just a bunch of bitches pretending to be tough guys
Monrovia don't think at all pleas leave Tunis alone
Unwarranted comments...
Haules (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Ugly language
Like you
Mo007 (Chelsea) 5 years ago
What an ignorant comment...
Momo1212 (CA Talleres Córdoba) 5 years ago
Hey Holes, That's what I used to say before I learn your fucken english s**t? Zebb 3la rasek
Hahah mhosh fahm a7'r jomlah  Ama hathe gawtah
Pleas Tunis do it  Yarb ya3ale inr mnt7'bna al3'ale
NaijaBoy (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Nooooooooooooooooo
NaijaBoy (Arsenal) 5 years ago
They couldn't hold them one minute? Its all up to mozambique now. Nigeria must qualify!
DOD Tunis must qualify 'cause he is play batter than Nigeria
NIgeria or Tunisia? .... Hmmmmmmmmm
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Congrats Tunisia for getting closer to qualify the World Cup
Thanks pro
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
A goal in the first fifteen seconds is unexcusable on kenya's part
Sincerely? We, in Nigeria, would not hang ourselves if the Cattage Eagles pull tru this group; I'll rather ask that the football fed be charged to court for "thot of Neglegence"
How can you keep a coach who is so technically inefficient and is so glaring for the whole world to see? .... Haba!
Thanai (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Let go Tunisia
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Hard luck tunisa maybe next world cup.... We what tunisa in the africa champions

Kick4Life - changing lives through football