Forums / Kazakhstan
Order: Newest / Oldest
Kazakhstan V Germany, Oct 12
Marcel86 (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Domination by the germans they could have easily scored 5 more and maybe should but I believe that sealed the deal for the euro for them
Milkmasta (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Germany just rolls and rolls and rolls.
I think they will be one of the first nations to qualify for the euro2012 which will give löw the chance to let some other young talented players play the last few matches.
The youth of germany which is coming up is just awesome. You can see that every weekend at the bundesliga with players like holtby, höwedes, hummels or even helmes coming up!
[account-removed] 4 years ago
The win was well deserved, but not that easily achieved and Germany didn't play that well. Still, with all the new young players coming to the team they will be even better in the future, also considering Schweinsteiger and some other experienced players returning
Tribun (Bayern München) 4 years ago
"Kazakhstan no. 1 your a very nice place, all other central asian lands are rule by little girls.... "

At the moment in europe just spain is the better squad. The dutch and the germans in my opinion on an equal level.

Hope to see Schürrle, Holtby and Götze or Großkreutz against the swedish in november. The next new generation
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hahaha great quote
Tribun (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Indeed - love Borat
Kazakhstan (Kairat Almaty) 4 years ago
Oh scheisse du bist Idiot!
Barozi (1. FSV Mainz 05) 4 years ago
Decent game though too many bad passes and a certain lack of ideas.
Could've been easily more, but it was okay.

Kazakhstan wasn't that bad either
Good job germany, good goals
Loudwater (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Mario Gomez knows how to score?! And Poldi for that run? Haha
Iamlegend 4 years ago
Great performance. Should ve won by bigger margin. But khazakstan showed resilience too. Well performance in overall.... Great goal by podolski!
Great game, from both sides .... But germany had to score much more times, they had the opportunitys to score at least 7-9 goals more
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Mario Gomez has finally silenced his critics I hope. Remember him speaking out about being blamed unfairly for his performances? I suppose that shuts his critics up. Myself included
Kazakhstan!
Beardie (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think it is odd that Kazakhstan is in UEFA. But if Russia is in, they should be too
17% of our territory is in Europe!
Israel has nothing to do with geographical Europe but they play in UEFA!
Also Turkey, Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Cyprus
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Hahaha gomez is halarious, he will hopefully start scoring fo bayern
Booomdario (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Yes he did, and he did it 3 times  
Demonking (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Podolski scored an amazing goal in Koln vs. Dortmund
PeterD (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Good goals by Germany, Love how they win by wide margins

Kick4Life - changing lives through football