Forums / Kazakhstan
Order: Newest / Oldest
Kazakhstan V England, Jun 6
Servinmysavior (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
That was an awesome play by England, but somehow, I don't think that play was planned to turn out that way
Babananaman (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yeah good game.... But to be fair though, England weren't that "Awesome" yesterday.... But I like the fact that they may not play as good sometimes but still get impressive results like this
Taloni (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Great play from Rooney and fantastic overhead goal!  Well done England!
XenoJie (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Rooney didn't play well at all in the match for me.... I think that Capello should guve due consideration on the choice of english strikers
ILETYS (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Stop being such a hater...
Stop being an 'irritator', stop dreamin for ManU to beat Chelsea Barca and Everton
Lfc4life (Liverpool) 4 years ago
This post has been removed by a footytube administrator
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Great plsay by Gerrard who created the two goals, I wonder if the 2nd goal would really be a goal Gerrard, it would be one of the best goals in history
Bannie (Liverpool) 4 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Yombe10 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Way to add something intelligent Bannie, as always.

Anyway, nice display by England and Kazakhstan both. England being dominant as always and Kazakhstan displaying a couple wonderful chances
In fact, S. Gerrard had not played that good as Lampard this season and so was not chosen as best midfielder in EPL.... It was Lampard.... Gerrard could have wore another because 11 was J. Cole's shirt.... He was injured btw...
Manumberone (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Why was Green wearing 1?  Lampard 8?    And I'm sorry but I think Gerrard has been better than Lamps this season
Agnosticfan (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Gerrard has been better in appearence to Lampard because he and Torres have carried Liverpool as usual. Lampard was his normal effective self playing out of position but doing what he needed to. Gerrard, Lampard and Barry all play and each has a vital job to do for their country. Efficient performance, something England have never been good at before
Manumberaone: I'm sorry too as Walcott juz played less than 45 minutes for that match.... What a shame.... Arsenal have no better midfielder and so keep your f****n mouth shut
FinnishCraig3 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
How long is Owen Hargreaves out for?
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 4 years ago
Forever. Man utd shouldn't have picked him up for the price paid
ILETYS (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good point. Haha
Marito (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Good finishing by england. They got their job done.

But I don't like that guy with long hair at the back his shockingly bad, and I think some players need to show more flair because they're not very fun to watch
Syraph (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Nice goal by rooney! Really the highlight of the game
Manumberone (Arsenal) 4 years ago
It was good improvisation I suppos    Mokin wasn't all that great though
Mokin's origional save was excellent, and you can take nothing away from Rooney top goal from a top player
Mufcranten7 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Rooney's finish and the Kazakhstan policemen's hats were the most noteworthy parts of this game...
Pompeycooper (Portsmouth) 4 years ago
Marito are you talking about johnson at the back, who in fact has been one of the best players in the premier league this season and is the only decent right back choice for england? He's a mile better than wes brown, and gets forward a lot like we need him to to have 2 cross suppliers on one sid of the field for rooney/heskey/crouch, he's so bad that not only did he set up rooeys goal, he's also wanted by liverpool and chelsea, both top 4 clubs in the league my friend
Agreed. No better right back in England. Neville, over the hill, Brown/Richards no right back and that sadly is the end of a very short list. PFA team of the year, says it all really
Ultrakoichi (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Great win by England and Great video! Thanks as always!
Mseven (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Great goal by rooney, and don't know why doubting lampard for wearing number 8 he deserves it, gerrard a more attacking midfielder anuway that's why he scores more goals than lampard
Mseven (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lampard is a better overall player, he can hit better freekick, assist, and working as a team than gerrard  
You are right.... But it would not be true by those Gerrard's fans who keep blaming Lampard for grabbing num 8 from Gerrard
Bimma (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Gooooooooal
ABONESR (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Looks they forced all goals to score them.... England are really good
Willageness (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Gee england are doing well with copello but they need to be tested more.... They will not only be playing teams like kazakstan and others.... But in terms of this game.... Good job england.... Also.... Impresive goal by rooney
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 4 years ago
Looked like a street fighter 2 flash kick

Kick4Life - changing lives through football