Forums / Kansas City Wizards
Order: Newest / Oldest
NE Revolution V Sporting Kansas City, Apr 23
Oldglory0002 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Sporting KC.... Sounds so much better than Kansas City Wizards
Segaron (San Jose Earthquakes) 3 years ago
The Kansas City Sporting group owns the club now so Sporting KC is perfect for what the club is about.... Definitely better than the old name...
NeRev96 (NE Revolution) 3 years ago
I think its embarrassing. The league can't just apply European names to clubs that have nothing to do with the nations the club names are being taken from. Anything is better than the wizards though
I mentioned before that there are only 2 officials worth keeping in the MLS.... This guy is definitely not one of them.... That was an absurd call by the match official.... Who the hell is this referee anyway? He looks new because I've never seen him before....

Still a great result for New England....

Welcome to MLS Benny....
Alex703rockstar (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Who are they? Just curious, because I have my opinions too.

Also, New England played with 1000x more confidence with Feilhaber on the pitch. Lekic looks like a keeper too. Start him and Stolica up top dammit!
Ricardo Salazar and I forgot the other fellows name.... We do have new ones this year that seems to be making the right call.... They look rather young but very knowledgeable so far....

And yes I agree that New England had more confidence with Benny on the pitch.... Great pick up.... And he's not under DP....
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Worst penalty call in the world

Kick4Life - changing lives through football