Forums / Kansas City Wizards
Order: Newest / Oldest
Kansas City Wizards V Manchester United, Jul 25
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 4 years ago
What goal line technology?
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hahaha
Not to concerned about this game, sucks that Gibson's grandmother died like two days ago
Dodger (West Ham United) 4 years ago
Man Utd looking poor in pre-season so far...
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lol just one game and you already made it sound like we loose all the games
Dodger (West Ham United) 4 years ago
Just that Ferguson said you have injuries as well, and the 1-0 win the previous match was more than a bit fortunate. Philadelphia and Kansas City are also two of the poorest teams in MLS
GoonerXi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
LOL should've been 1-0 to Kansas
You mean 1-1, that was a penalty retardo
Iamrock (Manchester United) 4 years ago
They don't make their stars play. That's why they lost. I'm not saying it's bad. They didn't make them play because they might get injured
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Yea manchester united lost because gibbs grandmother died. Great excuse.... Hehe  
Spartan (West Ham United) 4 years ago
Excuse was, no experienced players )) so who the fu.... Is Giggs Berbatov, Scholes
DailySoccerView 4 years ago
To think we had decent players on the field, with our only goal from a penalty spot, not to mention Kansas City had 10-men for 50 minutes - well done Kansas and Man. Utd better fix up!
Wastoid (Manchester United) 4 years ago
KC had no desire for attacking after their 2nd "goal" and mostly stayed in their own half defending, subbing in defenders for attack-minded players. Also, the chanting of "USA, USA" after the final whistle was deplorable, especially considering the majority of KC's players aren't Americans...
Nateboy17 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Did sunil chaudri play for Kansas that day?
Spartan (West Ham United) 4 years ago
United plays well, only at Old Trafford
Wow.... That's why United beat West Ham twice both home and away
Golaire (Bayern München) 4 years ago
Even if it was Man U's b-team it still is an embarrassment.
This time I am pretty sure the ball did not cross the goal line, but anyways Man UTD should have won comfortably when Kansas went down to 10 men.
Also, I am sorry to say but I think Wizards is one of the lamest possible names for a club making Man U's defeat even more embarrassing
Slackerzx (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Well the positive thing for this match is that nani is back and he had a great game, only the goals are lacking
Butters (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Damn I'm loving cleverly and nani! I really don't see anything special in diouf and welbeck, but nevertheless, I think that all the new/young players are really um.... Playing well together.
Andd I don't really see this as a loss, rather it looks like Manu were trying something new that didn't exactly work too well
Honestabe (Liverpool) 4 years ago
You still lost to an american club that only had 10 men for more than 45 minutes...
Slackerzx (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Well liverpool still lost on their friendly too
LIdiots (Liverpool) 4 years ago
90% of our team were academy players during our match
Wastoid (Manchester United) 4 years ago
And the 2nd KC goal was never across the line, you can see the chalk from the line bouncing up when the ball hits it on the replay from behind the goal...
Kukubuku (Liverpool) 4 years ago
What y'all fail to realize is that MLS is getting much better. With enough financial support, it will be one of the better leagues to watch in coming years
Dime11 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Poor united...
Poor Milan getting destroyed by United 7-2, yes poor us lol
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Man Utd had enough chances to equalize Great preformance by Kansas !

Kick4Life - changing lives through football