Forums / Juventus
Order: Newest / Oldest
Which Of The Old Lady Have You Picked For Dreamfooty ?
Jujex (Juventus) 2 years ago
Hey Fellow Tifosi! I picked Buffon and Paolo De Ceglie, Total cost 7 mil! These guys underestimate our captain and paolo was just unlucky he got injured last year but this season he is a Starter! And will surprise everyone I believe! Wanted to put vucinic or Milos but since we arent in champions league I went for paolo and ashley young
Juvewba (Juventus) 2 years ago
Hello fellow Juventini. Good choices. Didn't check properly otherwise Gigi would have been in my team. Hope paolo stays fit all season. We have been weak on both sides but with paolo back and the new signings I think we'll do good. I picked Marchisio, Ziegler and Conte as manager. Wanted to pick Alex, Matri and Quag up front but it wouldn't let me
Ziegler over de ceglie! No no!
Juvewba (Juventus) 2 years ago
I know lol. Look at us praising our side backs while last season we really struggled in those positions. This could be our year.  Forza Juve.
Juventusfc (Juventus) 2 years ago
I have chellini and de ceglie I am going to change my manager to conte if he does well for the first half of the season
Good choices but I went for cravalho instead of GCh his cheaper and plays more games
Awada87 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Fellow old lady supporters, I am a bainco neiri suppoprter since 1998 but I will give faith to a new signing (Mirko Vucinic) and have my shot stopper buffon between the posts. Good luck people juve till the end of time...
Buffon for me too, also a tifosi since 94(Roberto Baggio !)
Kominho (Juventus) 2 years ago
Buffon, pirlo and antonio conte.... I believe pirlo would be great this season
Yep he will
Pqsaraiva (Juventus) 2 years ago
I have Del Piero and Krasic. I was in doubt between Pirlo and Krasic, but I chose Krasic in hope he would score some goals. When I look back now, those don't seem like the best choices (hopefully I'm wrong).

I didn't know we didn't need to buy 5 sub, but only 3, so I ran out of money and couldn't get the manager I wanted. When the transfer window opens up again, I will try to get Conte
Krasic will definitely a better choice cause he is a starter just like Pirlo but he has more assists and goals so better choice. Oh and thanks for the rooney comment
FORZAJUVEPIERO (Juventus) 2 years ago
I have Buffon and Lichtsteiner on my squad. I think Licht will play in many matches and I am hoping for some great crossing assists to Matri of Vucinic this season. Buff.... You would be stupid not to have his between the posts for 4 mil lol
I picked De ceglie cause he started all the pre season matches and conte has faith in him(Sending ziegler on loan for him) and he was 3 mil. His definately gonna' shine also will licht. And on Buffon totall witu
Acoop13 (Juventus) 2 years ago
I took vidal and buffon with conte as manager. I couldn't pass on gigi for 4 mil and I think I'm very hopeful of vidal for 11

Kick4Life - changing lives through football