Forums / Juventus
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Invincibles [Video By Spigy]
Radewama (Juventus) 1 year ago
How to be a pro in here?  Make me pro please
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
You subscribe to be a Pro+ member, It costs very little and you get benefits such as an increased transfer budget in Dream Footy, plus the proceeds go to good and worthwhile causes!

Link: www.footytube.com/pro/

Go on you know it makes sense! lol
Kodyx (Juventus) 1 year ago
ZOMG ZOMG ! I'm speechless !
Twk80 (Juventus) 1 year ago
I feel like I want to go to war....  Lol.... Nice video there spigy!  Bravo!
Spigy (Juventus) 1 year ago
Thanks guys
Stephenaa (Juventus) 1 year ago
Well done! You have a real talent there my friend
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Two words = Epic & Awesome    Part 2? Juventus FC 2: The UCL?
FORZAJUVEPIERO (Juventus) 1 year ago
Amazing video Spigy! Look forward to the next video you hinted at in the end
Spigy (Juventus) 1 year ago
Here it is:

Hope you guys will like it. Though to be honest I am still having trouble looking past the quality
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 1 year ago
I had goosebumps throughout the entire video. This is an amazing video and I'll be sure to spread the word. Good job Spigy. Not many videos can bring tears down my eyes but this one certainly hit a soft spot. I had tears coming down my eyes towards the end while Del Piero was walking up to lift the Scudetto and dedicating this video to him made it even more special. Definitely worth the wait mate
Jujex 1 year ago
Well Worth the wait. Fantastic job. Incredible finish.  On a personal note thanks for considering
Acoop13 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Fantastic video. One of the best I have ever seen regarding juve, seriously. Well done mate!
Acoop13 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Fantastic video. One of the best I have ever seen regarding juve, seriously. Well done mate!
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Wow, amazing video, simply brilliant!    And the music choices were epic too, loved it!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football