Forums / Juventus
Order: Newest / Oldest
Player Wages,salesand Overall Financial Situation.
Jujex (Juventus) 2 years ago
Hey so as you know this year our turnover as said by president agnelli was around 200 million euros due to the stadium and new commercial deals which saw our losses go down from 90 million of last year to around 40 million.
And next year it will rise to 250 milion euros or more due to our progress in the champions league.
Now our players wages for this year was 100 million euros here is the list.
Buffon 6
Amauri 4
Pirlo 3. 5
Chillini 3. 5
Toni 3
Iaquinta 3
Vidal 3
Vucinic 3
Marchisio 2. 5
Bonucci 2
Quagliarella 2
Lichsteiner 2
Krasic 1. 8
Matri 1. 6
Grosso 1. 5
Storari 1. 5
Elja 1. 5
Pazienza 1. 4
Barzagli 1. 2
De ceglie 1. 2
Pepe 1. 2
Del piero 1
Giacherrini 0. 8
Maninger 0. 8
Motta 0. 8
Estigarribia 0. 5
Sorensen 0. 3 the total is 55. 6 mil euros net which is around 100 million gross.
Now the players on their way out for next season
Amauri, toni, iaquinta, krasic, elja, grosso, pazienza, ADP, maninger, motta, sorensen(just for next season)
The total is 19 million. Now the players who will get a raise by their new deals are Giacherrini, barzagli, de ceglie& estigaribia if we sign him also caceres and padoin who are new(And if we get borriello which I hope we don't). The total of them could be around 5 million which will mean we can spend at least 14 for the salaries of new players whithout raising the salary which is great.

So far the salaries excluded are.
Amauri(4)+toni(3)+elja(1. 5)+grosso(1. 5)+ale1)+maninger(0. 8)+sorensen(0. 3)=12
Estigaribia is still unknown.
Juventusfc (Juventus) 2 years ago
Nice information I also agree with not buying Borrielo because at Roma he makes 8 million that is crazy. I feel a bit angry though because Conte like borrielo and won't let him go. We also got Giovinco back and we got Gia for complete price. Also Verrati is close to signing 50% to us but will stay at Pescara next season. Also we sold Ciro Immobile (50%) to Genoa where he will play next season. Our future is looking bright with our youngsters as well
Jujex (Juventus) 2 years ago
Actually omar borriello makes 3. 08 in roma. That 8 mil was goal.com gaffe as always
Juventusfc (Juventus) 2 years ago
Damn I hat goal.com
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Should I say congrats to amauri?
Noir853 (Juventus) 2 years ago
@boriello remarks    Wow its nice being a football player. You got payed 3. 8m by run run a little and did virtually nothing on the pitch

Kick4Life - changing lives through football