Forums / Juventus
Order: Newest / Oldest
New Milestone For The Old Lady?
Stephenaa (Juventus) 1 year ago
So Chelsea and Bayern has fell into the group of teams that has been beaten for the season (in Europe). That now leaves PSG, barca, atletico, mancity, benfica, porto, cska moscow and of course, our beloved Ole Lovely Lady - Juventus.
Who you guys feel will fall off next?
And which of these records below you all think we (Juventinis)can match or beat?
. 49 - Arsenal (England) 2003-2004
. 52 - Ajax (Netherlands) 1994-1996
. 56 - Benfica (Portugal) 1976-1978
. 58 - AC Milan (Italy) 1991-1993
. 62 - Celtic (Scotland) 1915-1917
I believe City will be first to leave the pack. They haven't look so hot for the season thus far.... But then again, we haven't look that convincing, but we just never say die spirit and then some.
That's why we are undefeated in all comp for the season, albeit the drawa in champions league hurts a bit.... But the old lady hasn't sang as yet, and you know how that saying goes
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
I think Atletico could be the one who gonna' leave the pack sooner than others bcoz lets face it, they're yet to face the likes of Barca, Real in the league and the toughest opponent they'd face in the league/Europa was Malaga to name a few

*btw why there's no Shakhtar on the list? They're the most impressive amongst all in the pack. 12 win out of 12 in the league yo
For real!.... It's actually 13 from 13.
I hear you with Atletico, but they play Real way in December. ManCity, play both spurs and chelsea in a few weeks, two tough opponents
We already matched Arsenal 2004 Invincible record. Will reply again when we make it 50 this weekend. Forza Juve
We did indeed, with a win to top it off
Sad day

We and Atletico leave the pack and now its only Barca, Man City, Porto, Benfica & PSG in the top flight....

*edit; pardon me, its seems PSG also out from the pack last night....
49 was just good for me. I'm on for winning the league, again and coppa iltalia cup and last but not least, the converted champions league trophy
Spigy (Juventus) 1 year ago
I really want to win the Coppa and have the first star
The team should aim for treble bcoz they don't have any streak to think about anymore....

And I'm with spigy.... I just want to have that silver star(we nearly did it last season) on
My juve shirt next season
Ditto on the silver star

If we get ourselves a goal machine up front in January, we can probably do the double and perhaps the treble. After all, we have done the job so far without one, so just imagine if we get a Falcoa kinda guy to go.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football