Forums / Juventus
Order: Newest / Oldest
Juventus V Udinese, Jan 19
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Well that was a thrashing
FAMAStronic (Juventus) 1 year ago
Awesome
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Holy freaking jesus balls. Pogba.... One of the best braces i've ever seen.

Not entireley convincing from juve, udinese kinda just fell apart after conceeding those two stunners
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Agreed

That 4 goals didn't justify our bucketful of chances but poor finishing touch

But it always good to ended others positive run of form and getting back on track yourself xp
Zevbda (Swansea City) 1 year ago
Wow. I wish he played in the epl
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
He used to v__v
MementoMori (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Lmao
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Glad we won when we did
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Take a bow Pogba, take a bow
RedFace (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wow! Two scorchers! I saw pogba score an absolute screamer for united reserves similar to his first. He has it in his locker. Wish he could have been patient at united. Ah well...
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Great. I watched this game until the 35th min. The moment I switch the TV off, Juventus decide to light it up
Mykewan (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Before I saw the game, I was like this Pogba probably had another scorcher. Marchisio or whatever was on a bad run of form and this guy was on the bench all the time
Spigy (Juventus) 1 year ago
Marchisio is injured...
Redwest (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I knew we gonna' miss out Pogba big time, what a stunning goal! Am glad he's enjoying his game at Juve.  
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Those two goals by Pogba were sick.... I had trouble chosing which one to vote for goal of the week
Oh, and did you know Pogba was considered too average for both ManUnited and the French National team?
Kalyanovic24 (Schalke 04) 1 year ago
Would you believe it...
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The most talented french midfielder to play for juve since zizou
Ritujuve (Juventus) 1 year ago
Don't forget thuram. His calm defence was a beauty to watch. Especially beside cannavaro
Thuram was not a midfielder
DorsmanU90 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Haha yeah great goals from Pogba, always had the talent but wasn't gonna' make it at utd, like balotelli won't (is not) for city. Italy and Juventus suits him better than english football, lets see if he can do the same against our scottish rivals Celtic in champions league
Footyxi (Manchester United) 1 year ago
He would have made it, he's strong enough to handle English football. He just wasn't patient enough to wait for his chance compared to the likes of Cleverley
InLoveSince96 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I agree. Pogba would have easily rivaled ando and clevs for a spot in the midfield. May not have gone for kagawa if he stayed. Our team would have been beast. But oh well, we move on cus kagawa will probably pay off
ParadiseCFC (Celtic) 1 year ago
Juventus looking good at the moment, going to be a tough ask, but I'm sure we will compete well against them.... Especially at celtic park. Wanyama will take care of Pogba
Beware of the PogBOMB

Kick4Life - changing lives through football