Forums / Juventus
Order: Newest / Oldest
Juventus V Chelsea, Nov 20
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Striker is not the problem for chelsea.... Put falcao on the pitch is still same situation until we learn how to stretch our opponent defence and square play for the running man and be fast to switch the ball to the running man.... There's nothing wrong sacking RDM
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
IF NOT FOR ABRAMOVIC CHELSEA FC IS NOTHING.... GET THE JOB DONE OR f**k OFF.... THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PITY, SYMPATHY OR COMPASSION.... THIS IS BUSINESS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE
[account-removed] 1 year ago
This comment has been removed.
ChelseABluEsS (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I think your Brain is just like Cisse's Leg (broken)...
Labeans (Barcelona) 1 year ago
An early Christmas present for me, thank you juve
TorresTornado (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Chelsea is the only team tears you appart and also we've never given a tiny hole for your Messi to score even penality.... Hahaha, I like him by the way.
Yeah, I know it's gonna' be huge relief for barca since chelsea is nightmare to them. Any ways, relax man, it's not yet over and I guess you know chelsea...
Smiracles (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Finally the Universe is righting itself! Thanks Juve for all that is good in the world!
JoroMekiq (PFC Botev Plovdiv 1912) 1 year ago
Yeah. Looks like Lady Luck and Chelski have broken up
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Juve deserved the victory here. A lot of the Chelsea players just looked rele careless out there. Oscar and Ramires seemed to be the only 2 that gave a damn. All the talk of Italian football going down the pecking order of top leagues, but all of them may qualify for the knock-out stages in Europe. That'll give Italian fans something to smile about! Rele anxious to see the conclusion of these group stages and see who gets through and who wins what groups! Sucks Champions League football will be gone for a while, though.... Undeserved sacking for Di Matteo. Bringing in Rafa only with hope that he will get Torres back to scoring form. I think its suicide. Just my opinion
RedWhiteBlack (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Perfect replacement for RDM: Mark Hughes
JoroMekiq (PFC Botev Plovdiv 1912) 1 year ago
If Shakhtar and Juve make a draw, Chelsea will have to score at least 7 goals in the last game
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Nope.    Shaktar-Juve draw = Chelsea is out no matter how much they put into Nords net
Lexter (Juventus) 1 year ago
No matter, the warriors of Juve will aim for victory and achieve it. Long live king Arturo!
Brainsare (Juventus) 1 year ago
Honestly Abramovic is a retard and the cancer eating away at Chelsea. He sacks RDM for losing away to one of the 4 strongest teams in Europe right now. Shakthar are extremely strong too, and this group is by far the hardest in the champions league.

In his arrogant, retarded mind, he thinks Chelsea should beat both these teams and have a flawless run, his delusions of grandeur is sad and pathetic on the level of the most atrocious world leaders of the past century.

There is no guarantee for beating the top teams in Europe at any given moment, especially with an average English team, Abramovich should just swallow some cyanide and get it over with
Spigy (Juventus) 1 year ago
Yet, people keep forgetting that without him Chelsea would still be a mid table English side only reaching Europa League every other year.

I keep saying people have no right to complain when it comes to Abramovic
Kalyanovic24 (Schalke 04) 1 year ago
Oscar reminded me of Messi.... Messi without his finishing touch
DenisT (Chelsea) 1 year ago
RDM's sacking should be completely blamed on Chelsea's defence (not including Cech) and the offense. It just seems that Chelsea's quality is not the same without Drogba, and Torres can't be pulling the whole weigh on by himself

Kick4Life - changing lives through football