Forums / Juventus
Order: Newest / Oldest
Juventus V Chelsea, Nov 20
Socceric (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wow
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Does anyone remember Giovinco getting a yellow card minutes after he got on as a substitute? And then he got one in the end too. Why didn't he get a red card? I'm so confused. I can't find a video where they show him getting the first yellow.
I swear he got two yellow cards. Anyone else remembers?
And for the game:
Luiz is a freaking Joker. I hate him. Not a title wineer defender at all. I don't know how MIkel is still starting. Instead of going in and keep buying strikers, get a CDM! Even Guardiola can't fix Torres anymore, No effort at all.
P. S. Roman can do whatever they hell he wants to. Without his money we will be in the middle table or even in a different division
Kodyx (Juventus) 1 year ago
It's marchisio, not gio
DiegoFrodo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Ha Ha. Chelsea solution: buy another coach
Selection989 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
OMG.... They sack the one manager who won the one thing you coveted so much in his first half season? Even Mourinho failed to do this for any team he has managed and it took Fergie 18 years. Fergie got knocked out last year in the group stages after making the final the previous year and nothing happened to him because we all know that sometimes managers make mistakes. Don't even get me started on Mancini, not to mention the fact that We all know that the problem was Torres but he must be sleeping comfortably at home and dreaming some good dreams. I wish you the best of luck RDM I'm sure other people will see through this foolishness and not care about this minor setback in your career. All the best
Limme (Chelsea) 1 year ago
The differance is that with Mourinho every other game than the champions league games we won and looked really strong in, with RDM It is really on the odd occasion that we have been good enough to win a game comfortably....

I agree, Sir Alex should be the role-model for every club, most of all Chelsea, but in this case I actuallt don't think RDM had it in him to go trough the Premier League and come out on top, this has been obvious this season because I am really tired of having to win games on stoppage time, or even hoping to win games on 90+ minutes. I think he had to go sooner rather than later....

But Rafa Benitez is just wrong, so wrong.... I think 95 % of our fans rather would take anyone than him.
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lets give juventus some credit here, who cares about RDM we all knew that was coming. And if you didn't then pay attention to chelsea the last 8 years. When in doubt throw them out.... But Juve is the force they used to be and they don't look to be slowing. Wouldnt be surprised if they make the semi's but still a long competition to go
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Why they dint play torres?
Selection989 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Why would you ask such a question?  
Gabaire (Arsenal) 1 year ago
They needed a real striker even if it is torres
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
RDM HAS A PROBLEM BUT FAIL TO FIX IT.... ABRAMOVICH HAS A PROBLEM AND WAS ABLE TO FIX IT.... TORRES IS NOT THE ISSUE ANYONE CAN SCORE IF THE CHANCES ARE CREATED.... AVB IS GOING TO BE HAPPY NOW.... GOOD JOB ABRAMOVICH.... IF you DON'T GET THE JOB DONE THEN f**k OFF
Limme (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Obiviously anyone can't score even if the chances are created.  
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Obviously IF I typed IN CAPS everyone WILL listen TO ME!    Testing testing
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
RDM DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE OR FA CUP HE WAS LUCKY than AVAN GRANT.... IF HE BELIEV HE ACTUALLY WON THESE TROPHY HE SHOULD PROVE IT.... IF you ARE GOOD you ARE GOOD NOTHING CAN CHANGE IT.... MOURIRHO HAS DONE IT RDM SHOULD DO IT. I HATE BEING PITY.... WHICH COACH ON EARTH WILL PREFER MIKEL TO ESSIEN?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
*dislike*

So much is wrong with this. The CAPS, the idiocy, the many spelling mistakes (which could be ignored if your post made sense) and the fact you're supposed to be a Chelsea fan and remember Di Matteo won two trophies in less than a year on his debut. Yes, things had to improve but firing a coach is definitely not always the answer
Gabaire (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Don't faget that Di Matteo was your assistant couch for how long + you guys are doing well in the league. Your just impatient
Suarez7LFC (Liverpool) 1 year ago
How is he a faggot?
Arsenalboy1027 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Peter cech A. K. A. Leatherman says it was through 2 lucky goals juventus won.... What about last year's champions league? All the EPL trophy? Everything was won by luck.... You retard
ChelseABluEsS (Chelsea) 1 year ago
HHHH Now we won everything by luck damn, , your ass is Glowing Like a Magma hahah.... I know why.... Because WERE are THE champion OF london, , , you guys will never win anything not even By LUCK...
Slashaxl99 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Please Mr RoMan UTD can sack anyone don't give a hang but don't sack ever the hot doc cause see is the only reason why I watch chelsea games
Mr Roman is a clown...
Champ119 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Alrighty! The era of truth has officially begun. It's no surprise to me that Roberto Di Matteo got sacked as Chelsea manager after the 3-0 loss to Juventus. This was going to happen anyway. I already mentioned it on the West Bromwich vs Chelsea match here on footytube, that RDM was going to get fired and Chelsea will be a managerless team before January, and none of you believed it. Here's the thing, there's only one man in charge of Chelsea, and that man is Roman Abramovich. No matter what manager Chelsea gets, Roman is still in charge and has the final say. This was evident last season, and now as well.

Chelsea has lost all of their luck now, nothing can save Chelski. Chelsea will not go to the next round in Champions Leauge now, it's all over for them. Chelsea will fall down to the 8th place on Premier League. Chelsea will basically not win anything this season. LMAO I feel sorry for Chelski. Well Chelski fans, that's Football for ya. As for Pep Guardiola coming to Chelsea, dream on Chelski. That won't never happen. Simple as that.

Na Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye, Na Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye
Na Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye on YOUR downfall
You are absolutely right man no manager which has a brain in his head will go to chelsea. Its like damaging your reputation. But one thing I don't understand about this clown called Abramovich is what does he want actually does he want to win every game and every competetion chelsea play in won't be possible even god comes and manages the club or is he just acting funny cause he's got billions to spend...
Champ119 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
@Slashxl99: Exactly. After Roman has sacked 9 managers now, who's going to manage this team? Nobody. And much like you said, the next manager who's going to Chelsea will damage his own reputation, nothing else. Chelsea has lost their luck plain and simple
Cali86 1 year ago
Damn Champ, it sounds like your ass still hurts from last champions league...
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 1 year ago
We'll see who's laughing when we get your old manager.

Most managers would jump at the chance to manage Chelsea because of the money, the players, the city, the life.... And if they get sacked after 6 months you get £ millions severance package.

It's a win, win situation.
ChelseABluEsS (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Before RDM 8 manager were sacked, , , same talk and the circle goes around.... We gonna' survive this, , anyhow we won the champions league last YeaR.... Ill be more happy if we win the BPL this year
Topshotta (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Sturridge must be smiling today with the news of RDM. Torres benched yesterday and he still couldn't get a sniff. Sturridge deserves his chance now as Torres has been a ghost this season.

Seems as if RDM had trouble rotating the squad. Some players don't look as fresh. Hazard started the season guns blazing and has faded. Mata was in scintillating form a month ago and has now faded. Chelsea signed Marin over the summer and I've yet to see this guy touch the pitch.

Chelsea's run of lucky bounces has ended. Good luck to the next manager!
Lexter (Juventus) 1 year ago
Sturridge hurt himself in pregame warm up. He was suppose to start ahead of him
Topshotta (AC Milan) 1 year ago
I didn't realize he hurt himself in warm up. That's some bad luck right there. Although, he should have gotten his chance to start ahead weeks ago. Now with Rafa in the picture, Sturridge will probably stay glued to the bench
Neither Sturridge or Torres started. We played Hazard no. 9.

Torres is broken and I hope Benitez can fix him. Sturridge thinks he is God himself - he is selfish and arrogant so I hope Benitez sticks with Torres.

Chelsea have got rid of too many players too quickly, such as when we got rid of Ballack, Deco, Belletti amongst others. Now we have got rid of Anelka, Kalou and Drogba. It was not Di Matteo's fault that Abramovich decided to sell most of our strikers
Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 1 year ago
Uhm it sucks, that chelsea has only won 2 games in the last 8 games, and that Roberto takes the blame for it.

Especially when you torres doing nothing at all, and no one can't seem to pickup the slack. Or able to replace torres as a 9, so I question the hole team.

If we had a top class striker.... Unstoppable
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
If my aunt had a dick she would be my uncle. If if if
Albokk (Juventus) 1 year ago
Nope she would be a transexual , and will get a striker in january so no problem
Cali86 1 year ago
You could say exactly the same thing about chelsea.... And what are you complaining about, I would take quagliarela and Vucinic anytime over Torres and sturridge...
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Psh you guys have the world's greatest
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
No no no no.... Our forward/striker was our Achilles heel.

Now.... Imagine if we had someone like Cavani @ Falcao upfront...
Hopefully we'll sign the whole of the Juventus squad in January and then sell them to your rivals
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Suarez would fit great in Juve's model
Suarez7LFC (Liverpool) 1 year ago
As if suarez wanna join the match fixing club lol
Albokk (Juventus) 1 year ago
At least he can actually win something and play in champions league
Liverpool is not a good place for players with ambition. Suarez should go to Turin
Suarez actually asks Caceres how it is in Juve and liked what he heard. A shame Liverpool will not let him leave, without him and Gerrard it'd pretty much be relegation for them
Tomazsong (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Really...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football