Forums / Juventus
Order: Newest / Oldest
Juventus V Chelsea, Nov 20
Ywl666 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Perhaps arsenal management needs some tutorial with chelsea management
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yes yes and bring those guys from man city and liverpool also, that will guaranteed MU to win every season and nobody to watch BPL anymore, which is currently happening to la liga lol
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
RDM MIGHT HAVE WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BUT I BELIEVE IT WAS LUCK ALL THE WAY FROM BARCA TO BAYERN.... You don't WIN MATCHES ALL THE TIME BY LUCK.... HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT TO DO FOR CHELSEA TO SCORE.... HE'S SUBSTITUTION HAS NO EFFECT ON THE GAME, NO CONFIDENCE FROM HIM TO HIS PLAYERS.... THAT ALONE MAKE HIM A LOUSY COACH...
Lol what an immature comments. Ask anyone here who doesn't need luck in game, or even in life. So I guess Big Phil, Avram Grant, Ancellotti, AVB are all lousy coach because they are 'lucky' and can't keep their luck no more. Do not argue yourself out of your misery from one game. That man has bring UCL trophy first time to Chelsea in shorter than a season that will make him the most highly rated manager as compared to other manager in BPL, Rafa (first season), SAF (13th season), Wenger (not yet). He did it with dedication and work effort along with the team players. Don't you take that away from him
Arahant7 1 year ago
Oscar is really good. What a run....  Next game should be awesome with Chelsea trying to attack heavily (due to the good factor)
Spigy (Juventus) 1 year ago
Good doesn't matter
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
IS A GOOD THING THAT CHELSEA FIRED RDM BASED ON THE FOLLOWING REASONS.
1)NO CREATIVITY 2)NO CONFIDENCE 3)THE SAME SUB 3)NO MOTIVATION ETC.... WHEN A COACH MAKE CHANGES you GOT TO SEE THE EFFECT OF THE CHANGES BUT IN CASE OF RDM THE GAME STILL REMAIN THE SAME, SIMPLY BECAUSE HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO READ AND INTEPRETE HIS OPPONENT.... TORRES IS NOT THE PROBLEM.... WHAT THE f**k you GUYS IS TALKIN ABOUT.... IF RDM IS A GOOD COACH I don't SEE ANY REASON WHY HE CAN'T QUALIFY FROM A GROUP STAGE
SAF arguably is the best coach and manager in the world, and Man UTD did not qualify from group stage last season after became finalist the previous season. We've been dumped out by Basel, no offence, but team I havent heard off. Go figure
Brainsare (Juventus) 1 year ago
"I don't see any reason why he can't qualify from a group stage" you say. Obviously, you're a retard then, because this is the hardest group in the champions league this year. Juventus and Shakthar are probably the hardest opponents you can face in the champions league right now, in addition to Barcelona.

Go get a clue you ignorant prick
It is funny to see a practical example of people with money, but no brain
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Poor RDM, he can't help torres's uselessness on other note Cortouis is a talented but he haas 1000000000000000000000000000 sized shoes to fill, cech is a legend
Keeeneth (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I HATE YOU ABRAMOVICH. WE don't NEED YOUR MONEY, GET LOST
Albokk (Juventus) 1 year ago
Without his money though chelsea would be the same middle team that it was in epl, and majority of these "fans" wouldnt be here either, no trying to sound like a jerk but that's the truth
Ibrahimazhar (Swansea City) 1 year ago
Go watch your club win fixed matches
TheHman (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Both Of You SPOT ON hahahahaha
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
@Ibrahimazhar    Yeap of course. The game against chelsea yesterday was "fixed" that's why you only loss by 3, not 6
TAIM2DAI (AC Omonia Nicosia) 1 year ago
3rd goal sums up Hazard completely. Terrific talent going forward but doesn't put in a shift, arrogant and thinks he doesn't need to track back.

9 managers since Abromovich took over, joke club
And we are responsible for half of that lol  
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
I don't think Hazard should track back - you don't need 10 men to thwart attacks, and he'd be the pivot of their counters. He shouldn't take the blame for the failure of his defenders and midfielders
Palandiell (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Hey I just won the Uefa Champions League!

And this is crazy!

But I just two games!

So sack me maybe!

Congratz Abramobitch, for looking for seeing the problem and using the only true solution: the 9th manager in 8. 5 years, that will do the trick
Kristian90 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Nice, but it doesn't rhyme enough.... It should be:

Hey, I just won the champs
And this is crazy!
But I lost two games
So sack me maybe?
Loopy8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Cech is so eloquent
Kryptz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Petr is so cute :3
JRadical (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I remember a month ago, when Chelsea beat Man UTD in the league cup, I said to all the Chelsea fans that consistently playing their star players in intense matches will cost them their season. Now look at them- ever since that win the form of Oscar, Mater and Hazard has consistently gone down. They look well tired now. It's another must win game against Man City and no doubt Oscar, Mater and Hazard will have to play again. By the end of the season they're going to be either injured or suffer such a loss of form- due to tiredness- that they will be ineffective.

PS: sad to see Roberto get sacked, I actually liked him as a manager, Abramovich has no clue about football and will end up ruining your clubs reputation
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Same here, but I didn't think RDM would be gone in a month's time

Maybe Abramovich thinks he can do a repeat of last season - replace the manager during the season and finish with a trophy haul. Money does not = brains!
Ribery7 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Great to see juventus climbing back to the top teams of europe
They are a really strong team I think they are underestimated
They will be a threat for everyone in champions league
Sad that chelsea is nearly out I hoped we were the lucky ones who smash them out.... ;(
Quantum (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Nice to see Juventus climbing up. Great game !  Btw, for the first time I see Czech's face
Aliko (Barcelona) 1 year ago
FORZA JUVE

Kick4Life - changing lives through football