Forums / Juventus
Order: Newest / Oldest
Juventus V Chelsea, Nov 20
Drogbabestbest (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Mikel shd be dropped -. -
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Also, oscar, hazard, ramirez and krusty the clown aka david luiz!
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Typical. If chelsea doesn't perform well just blame Mikel haha
Or Torres
Proffiy (Chelsea) 2 years ago
On a most serious note Chelsea should do something about their defence cos watching Chelsea match is not entertaining any more especially even one their are winning cos is quite simple to know that the opponent will score back. The like Oscar, Hazzard, mata who are forward pushers is seriously affecting their performance especially when David luiz is constantly pushing forward living the defence open to the opponent cost most striker upfront can't give support to the defender cos their don't have comeback ability. This is a disgrace
Connections (Juventus) 2 years ago
Chelsea got dominated. They had barley any shots on net, due to having no striker? Didn't take Bonucci long to see Oscar can only use his right foot, and Torres.... Had 2 touches that whole game? Sorry Chelsea, maybe next Champions League you'll make it out of the group stage
Elassjay (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. For all you know juventus might lose the next game and we win. Then we will be the ones who go through and not you
Again parking the bus and waiting for drogba.... But instead you get a fare-dodger called David Luiz!

Now Torres will get again some stick from the english media. But I don't think he is the problem in this team of gloryhunting selfish jerks!
Bigjayize (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The moment Chelsea falls to their first defeat every season, they go on a loosing spree.... I don't think it's a managerial fault rather it's with the players. This is Chelsea's jinx!
Gaara10 (Real Potosi) 2 years ago
They need to sack RDM now in everymatch they play the have been second best. Its a shame to see them suffer this way its his fault of this results cause he is trying to play like barcelona, with a group of players are inadequate of performing such roles.
Torres is not getting enough help at front like united do for van persi.
I back torres all the way!
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Di Matteo sacked (guess it's because too many people voted Chelsea rubbish)
Iannk (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Kinda sad to see DM go tbh...
Ibrahimazhar (Swansea City) 2 years ago
I f****n love this club and always will but I can't do this anymore.... Not for awhile. I hate Abramovich and all his fake plastic fans that support his stupid decisions. Di Matteo is a legend, I love that man. I will support him wherever he goes. f**k that rich Russian criminal that knows absolutely nothing about football. Selfish prick
Spigy (Juventus) 2 years ago
Yes, you tell him!    (and give him his money back....)
WWSyndicate (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I guess at Chelsea it's all about "What have you done for me lately.... ", and what a shame because DM is only just beginning as a manager and I believe he has the talent to be successful elsewhere. It would be funny if one day he comes back to bite Abromovich in the ass!
Sakuraji (Chelsea) 2 years ago
So sad to hear about RDM. He was loved by all the chelsea fan for leading us to our first uefa champions league trophy. He should have been a longer time to shape up chelsea. But hey we all know what happens you lose match in chelsea you got the sack.... I just wish him good luck for his future coaching career
Estudiantes (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm speechless as to why Di Matteo is fired. Furthermore, HOW does Abramovich come up with these hasty decisions, WHY DOES HE, and what does he try to achieve by replacing coaches so often
Proffiy (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea can't be best by sacking managers who fail to impress any time. This is absolute mess. You will sack and sack till no body will ever want to be chelsea manager. This is mess and I think chelsea management need to be sacked too. This is bullshit
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The moment after Chelsea lost to MU and then following a draw with Swansea, I've said it I hope that if this bad spell continue for one or two more games, Chelsea will not sack yet again another good Manager. I don't understand Abramovich expectation level. He sacked the man who bring the first European up to Chelsea ever. Yes, Chelsea might be out of UCL right after becoming Champion, but hell so does Man UTD right after being finalist. I wonder who will dare to take over this job. I don't think Guardiola is stupid enough to do that. And without good manager, there goes the 'third horse' in the BPL race. What a waste
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Plus, it's funny to see so many Chelsea fans here talking about 'jump ship'. Perhaps to Barca or Man City. So for Chelsea it's like 'when the going gets tough, sacked the manager and the fans going away' lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football