Forums / Juventus
Order: Newest / Oldest
Juventus V Chelsea, Nov 20
TheGod (Juventus) 2 years ago
The God says, time to replace Cech, he is not that Good has it says. He always screws up, they are better Gola keepers in the world. Most of the footballers or Chelsea supporters need to get rid of Cech
Juvenik21 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Nah he's good just stopped caring at the end, nothing he could do about the other 2 goals really
Firewall (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I can see why Juventus have strikers problems. You scored the first 2 goals because of deflection, the last goal because Cech's frustration. Cech rarely does that kind of mistake. Overall, Juventus played way better than Chelsea in this match
Noir853 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Wow c'mon man. Saying Cech is not "that good".... You saw his saves to deny Lichsteiner & Marchisio during the earlier part of the match.... Cech is world class GK
BabaBlue (Manchester United) 2 years ago
When the truth comes it's difficult to handle...
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Isn't funny how EPL fans underrate every other league in Europe And yet their teams get slaughtered in champions league? If not for the luck they had against Shakhtar at home, (Scoring a last min goal) they would have been eliminated tonight.... 4-1 against Atletico Madrid and 3-0 against Juventus? A big team can lose but not with such margin.... This is disgraceful
HSMMM (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You seem to forget that Chelsea won the competition last year...
Celegorma (Bayern München) 2 years ago
You mean Drogba won the competition last year
UnseenChelseaFa (Chelsea) 2 years ago
If I recall correctly Cech had a huge part in the game. Along with the whole defence. So yes chelsea won last year. Drogba just had the biggest stamp in the game. Those two are different
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Haha bayern fans and barca fans still hurt about last season
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Cjaystacks, we can't be hurting cos of the defeat last season you fool.... We were defending it and got to semi finals.... And we've won it 3 times in 6 years so one loss every now and then isn't bad.... If anything, United fan's hatred of Barca increased greatly after the 2nd defeat in 3 years

For those reminding me Chelsea won it last year, remember Inter won it in 2 years ago.... Where are they today? That's what happens when you win it with bus Parking LOL
TheHman (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
@Donchino We are Slowly But Surely Getting back on our feet & we might see you again in the next champions league
Juvenik21 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Juve have been awesome since they lost against Inter, because all the pressure of that undefeated streak is off their shoulders now and they've been playing way better football
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Great point actually
Cappoart (Juventus) 2 years ago
Thanks inter.... Loosing that game make us better
TheHman (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Any Time Lads
Good game.

Fun to watch.

Good performance from juve. Sometimes shaky defence. Lucky not to concede at least one. But certainly deserved the win.

Chelsea have been better. They went down and basically said, f@@@ it we won last year. Let's focus on EPL.

Goodluck to both teams.

Forza
P. S. Torres isn't worth his weight in stale bread.

I can't stand him. He's so selfish. Played 2 good games, came out and said, "i didn't care about last year. " as if to say he had complete control of his terrible drought....

And now he's right back at it. Get over yourself big guy. You're just lukcy you're spanish so you can be associated with greatness.

Sorry I had to
SadistWeah (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol juventus players have the habit of slapping the goalscorers hard on the face whenever they score, kinda of like masochists. Especially vucinic and bonucci.

On the other hand, tough luck chelsea. I believe you got the 2nd most difficult group after group d, the group of domestic league champions.

At this rate it is going, I believe epl will soon lose a champions league spot.... Possibly to german bundesliga or italian serie a
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
Not Serie A, they only had 2 teams qualify to the competition this season
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Chelsea has no striker, Torres will never go back to his Liverpool form 50 million dollars horribly spent, only chance I see Chelsea fighting for the title is if they buy a consistent striker not one that scores 1 goal every 2 months, someone like Falcao, or Cavani would fit Chelsea nicely.

Torres isn't the same player he was 2 years ago and he won't be, stop giving yourself hope Chelsea fans
Celegorma (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Chelsea is actually worse from last year. They had the gritty players like Lampard, Drogba, Meireles to help grind out results when the going gets tough. Now they rely on these skillful players like Hazard and Oscar, its beautiful to watch when everything goes according to plan but when other teams don't allow them to play their own game, they have no idea how to win
MattJosh (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You're right about the fact that when everything goes well, Mata, Hazrd and Oscar look awesome but when we come against a team that deosnt let us have as much of the ball as we would want, these little men just have no idea what to do. Drogba and Lampard got Chelsea out of so many scrambles over the years and I fear that Chelsea may not be able to replace them anytime soon
Nicoacademia (AC Milan) 2 years ago
True story. The small men don't press as ferociously as barca's small men. (not that messi presses)
Man City is so gonna' destroy us lol wow, we've gotta' get better off the ball, when Chelsea has the ball, its cool, the players take up good positions and most of em are comfortable on the ball. When we don't have it, well we all saw what happened. Hopefully they get their act together before Saturday because Man City are undefeated in the league and if Chelsea wants to be the first to beat them, they really have to step up their game
We've got to get another Drogba ASAP, that's what this team needs, Torres is useless and is the biggest waste of money in EPL history
[account-removed] 2 years ago
ähm, didn't torres play only 20 min? The problem is the hole f*****g lazy team. Not only torres.... What do you think? You will get Falcao? No way, at the moment Atletico Madrid is far, far better then Chelsea. Only a fool would switch ATM for Chelsea
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Well you made a mistake by offloading Lukaku
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Erm, the fact that Torres only played 20 mins is because of what MattJosh was saying. If he was worth the money he'd have played. He was left out because he sucks
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yeaaaa di matteo is getting sacked...
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
It must hurt knowing that it'll be a while before you get your revenge on Chelsea
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It must hurt to lose 2 champions league finals to barcelona
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Forza grande juve ! It's not over yet, keep your feet on the ground lads
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Money can't buy team spirit!    An Outstanding performace by Juventus
Johnsk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This match was fixed
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yeah Juve should've won 6-0

Kick4Life - changing lives through football