Forums / Juventus
Order: Newest / Oldest
Juventus V Chelsea, Nov 20
Albokk (Juventus) 1 year ago
Very happy with the result but is not over yet
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
WTF.... Lazy Chelsea arses! Tired shouldn't be an excuse! First goal-- no challenge from the guy dribbling in.... Then defender didn't manage to try to challenge the dribbler....

2nd goal- Ramires should simply block the shot....
3rd goal- Cech came out too far.... The problem was why was A. Cole in the central defence.... In this case, where was Luiz or Ivan or Cahill....

If we had JT, we wouldn't have CB's problem. Though he may be slow yet he never gets out of position.... Always stay back to defend....
What happen to our defensive mentality? It wasn't like Juventus was playing good football but Chelsea wasn't even zone defending or man marking.... Terrible!

Ok. I only judged from replays.
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 1 year ago
Wasn't like juventus was playing good football?

Dude, you obviously only judged from highlights, which still favour juve.

I understand you frustration
Wunderbar (CA Boca Juniors) 1 year ago
GRANDE JUVE! GRANDE VIDAL!
Phenom (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Ramires and oscar are the only two who played hard for Chelsea the entire match Mata Hazard are overplayed they had no energy
WilliamTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
David Luiz is the laziest player at Chelsea. It was his fault for the second goal. He practically gave up way before the ball was passed to Vidal. Cech is on the decline.

Besides, this is what you get when you try to put a Ferrari engine on a bus.... Both goes no where
Phenom (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Goes no where you're right but at least United showed Galatasaray and Norwich who is boss
Jarcoaster (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yeah wba and juve is your boss now
Ripamonti (Juventus) 1 year ago
Yes!
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Etowadi (Chelsea) 1 year ago
What wrong david luiz.... He needs to be drop.... He careless about.... Stupid guy just walks into the box after loosing the ball.... He needs to do something better smh
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
The third goal, Cech is like screw this defence, am going in!
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I thought in the first half Chelsea looked very good at times and looked comfortable in possession. Hazard and Oscar were unlucky not to score and they looked dangerous.

Juventus were fortunate to score the first goal and Chelsea were unlucky to be losing at half time.

But the second half Chelsea were terrible and Juventus deserved to win. After 60 mins they gave up which is very unlike Chelsea.

Fair play to Juventus because they are a very good side.

Come on Shakhtar!
Topshotta (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Juventus were not fortunate to score the first goal. That deflection was intentional. It was good awareness and reaction by the striker
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 1 year ago
But it was lucky no question about that
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Giovinco still looks like he's 16.    Anyway congrats Juve well played.
Andrewdesouza (Chelsea) 1 year ago
RDM decided to shake things up a little and paid the price. Can't blame him for it, you have to take risks in football. Sometimes they work for you, sometimes they don't.
Great game from Juventus btw
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Terrible day for us.... We were so so horrible.... By the way were we defending or attacking or possessing.... Can anyone tell me what hek were we upto...
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Without Drogba Chelsea will never be the same, Drogba leaving the club was a blow to Chelsea. You could say Drogba won Chelsea the UCL last season
TheGod (Juventus) 1 year ago
The God says, old is Gold. The old lady always perform when it matters. Year 2012 UCL belongs Juventus or Real Madrid

Kick4Life - changing lives through football