Forums / Juventus
Order: Newest / Oldest
Juventus V Chelsea, Nov 20
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
If you're gonna' play without a striker RDM, make sure you have the quality in midfield to do so. Spain could do that only because their midfielders are so good and play together so well. And because they actually control the game, not vice versa
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You forgot to mention they hardly lose possesion that's why its easy to play without a striker
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Good comments.... Oscar, Hazard and even Mata are overrated. But now slap torres.... For playing 20 min
Firewall (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Chelsea don't really need a new striker, they need a better manager. The defeat to us (Man Utd) marked their downfall. However, a good manager always turn thing around. If Chelsea fail to win their next game, RDM should be fired
Firewall (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Chelsea don't really need a new striker, they need a better manager. The defeat to us (Man Utd) marked their downfall. However, a good manager always turn thing around. If Chelsea fail to win their next game, RDM should be fired
Ibrahimazhar (Swansea City) 2 years ago
NO
Crxxx (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Lol.... Same manager who achieved the unachievable last season?    Goldfish memory
Ic3babY (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Spain could play without a striker because they had xavi, iniesta and busquets/fabregas in the middle controlling the game. For chelsea, who do we have - mikel and ramires? Ramires is more suited to the right side of midfield like in the barca games last season; and mikel.... I guess we all know that he just doesn't cut it
Osfp7 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 2 years ago
It looks like juve brought out teh raping machine, welcome back vecchia signora
The blame should not be on Di Matteo but the players. This was a horrible performance. Torres hasn't been interested in scoring and Sturridge is injured. Good idea to play without a striker, poor performance though. Torres starting wouldn't have changed a damn thing. My only complaint is maybe he should've changed up the system a little in the second half but we got outplayed and outclassed by Juventus plain and simple. Di Matteo needs to stay, Torres needs to go
Cloudst 2 years ago
Yeah but you don't employ the defensive tactic with a creative team. IMO he should have balanced the tactics better. Really bad move from RDM to step back and defend he should have employed a bit better attacking imo
Jackcazorla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Its the same tactics against barcelona in UCL.... Taking the risk to defend and then counter attacking.... But this time it doesn't work anymore...
We conceded three goals. There wasn't any defending or attacking happening. Just running around hopelessly. He should have done better yes, but the players should have as well
Jackcazorla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Its been a long time since torres in a consistent scoring attitude.... Maybe he no longer a prolific striker as he used to be...
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
Cech getting nutmegged tonight
SpainChelsea4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Juventus killed us. Only 2 shots on target? Common! We need another defender (Sergio Ramos) and we need a new striker (Falcao/Villa)
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
Lol you bought some of the best defenders and they're still not good enough
Juvenik21 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Cahill's pretty good, but i'd never consider Luiz as part of the best defenders group, Terry Ivanovic and Cole were already there
Customize (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Ramos? Really? You think Madrid would let him go?
Bluehearted (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Absolutely gutted from this performance, need a miracle to advance now. Gotta' call back Lukaku and Essien. We also have to start playing Marin more
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Jueventus put a dent in chelsea's luck of hope of qualifying I feel di matteo will keep his job for sure
Jueventus put a dent in chelsea's hope of qualifying also I feel di matteo will keep his job for sure
Jueventus put a dent in chelsea's hope of qualifying also I feel di matteo will keep his job for sure
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
3 strikes you're out
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wasn't a suprise to me Juventus won this game. I have a feeling Juve and Shaktar will play for a draw but you can't rule out chelsea just yet
[account-removed] 2 years ago
What are people expecting?
Last year only 6 in the league, some key players left some youngster came and this group is very tough, so it is only a surprise for EPL-fanboys, who haven't a clue about continental football

Sacking RDM would be terrible and plain stupid.

ClearyDealy (Chelsea) 2 years ago
If anything, it seems like you don't have a clue about continental football. You were probably one of those who said Bayern would steamroll Chelsea. They were definitely underdogs, but far from certain to lose.

It was a miserable game, but it's not as if Chelsea never stood a chance.

UCL football is anything but predictable. Let's wait until the group stage is done before blasting EPL fans as clueless
Spigy (Juventus) 2 years ago
But.... Bayen DID steamroll Chelsea

Kick4Life - changing lives through football