Forums / Juventus
Order: Newest / Oldest
Juventus V AS Roma, Apr 22
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Wonderful performance from vidal. Congrats to juve for being amazing and exciting team in seria a this season. You guys deserve it. Forza juve
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 1 year ago
That is the best profile pic i've seen in my life.

P. S. Man city is spectacular to watch. I love that team. Hopefully mario smartens up
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
2 cool vote for you mancityswag6    1. For juve compliment  2. For that kate upton profile pic alone
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Vidal has got quite the shot on him
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Great game! Another thing is that how they say Enrique would bring Barca-style tic-a-tac-a to Roma with him spending time in Barca alongside Guardiola before coming to Olimpico. Even Madrid could not do that
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 1 year ago
Roma lose big and win big. Inconsistent.

They are not simply trying to apply the one of a kind tic-a-tac-a to Roma because it would not fly in Serie A.... And it requires generations of breeding players in such a style. You can't do that with a few bucks and one coach. Instead, it is an adaptation to that style and occasionally you can see it flare.

Unfortunately, we don't have the depth and we got unlucky with our defence this season.... Kjaer hasn't added up, Burdisso busted his knee and Juan has been in and out with his mind on Flamenco....

All this to say, eventually you will see the new Roma which which will TRY to combine Barca attack with Serie A defence....

It will take 3 ronaldos and 6 mourinhos to stop that (or one messi).... So chances are an arabic funded team will try
ACM77 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Wow what a dive for the third
Albokk (Juventus) 1 year ago
Idiot

Kick4Life - changing lives through football