Forums / Juventus
Order: Newest / Oldest
JUVENTUS TRANSFER POSSIBILITES FOR 2011-2012 Winter Transfer Market
Juventusfc (Juventus) 2 years ago
Hi, guys I started this thread to get our forum running faster with more comments and also thoughts and ideas.

The winter transfer market is coming soon and we have completed a strong and successful First half of the season.

We are in second but a win at Udinese will take us up to first and the reasons why we have done so well is because of good management, passion and hard work....

Now, This is what I think needs to stay and of course who needs to go

P. S please remember if you disagree state your thought and please explain

Transfers Out

1. Amauri = I want Amauri to leave because he is useless and has not shown us what he is capable of or what he promised last season which was to score 20 goals which he scored 0

2. Luca Toni = I like Luca Toni but unfortunetly he has not made an appearance yet and is not really in Conte's
Plan

3. Iaquinta = I think he is good but he is not Juve material and he performs for smaller teams

Transfers In

1. Caceres = He is great I love him he played with us before and he also said he wants to join us so this would be a great signing.

2. Huntelaar = He is wonderful 15 goals for Shalke this season in the Bundesliga he is also a great finisher which we also need

3. Toni Kroos = Very interesting choice most of you might say but if we can snatch him up that would be great. He can also cover Marchisio or Vidal and maybe even Pirlo.

So those are my thought some may agree others may not guys lets make this forum more alive.

Forza JUVE!
Acoop13 (Juventus) 2 years ago
I agree with those who need to leave, and I would like to see caceres in as well, but I think kroos is out of our reach atm he would cost way to much if bayern let him go, and that's a huge if. I would like to see hummels and damiao come in. That would be ideal for me
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Kroos would be amazing but I don't think Bayern will ever sell. I think we should try and go in for Rossi again
Twk80 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Hummels.... Yeah.... Good choice....  Hulk? Dunno where I heard b4 saying he's coming....
Pqsaraiva (Juventus) 2 years ago
If we take price out of the equation, Hulk would be the perfect acquisition for our offensive squad. Fast, technically capable, hard working, creative and unselfish. Just what we were hoping Krasic would be this season
Cousins (Juventus) 2 years ago
Should be trying to land a young premier striker like karim bezema!
JoshuaBrady (Juventus) 2 years ago
I think eden hazard would be great, neymar would be perfect, agree with hummels! Kroos too, and damiao. I personaly would choose my fav 5 targets as = neymar, hazard, marvin martin, hamsik and cavani

Kick4Life - changing lives through football