Nice off sides goal
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Good luck in europa league
Ardak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
It was an offside goal for sure
Mosweezy (Juventus) 1 year ago
Ok keep the goal.... Juve still move on 0-0
NAOTA (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lol thanks I guess? Good luck in the champions league you will need it. Although if you keep getting offside goals I'm sure you won't
Nope I'm serious on my comment, not on trolling purpose. I'm not here on FT to insult @ troll another team but bcoz of my love to football
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Offside
Ripamonti (Juventus) 1 year ago
No! It was a penalty
FalaJuve (Juventus) 1 year ago
Forza JUVE!!    Mvp: Liechsteiner
Albokk (Juventus) 1 year ago
Don't mind the offside goal at all given the fact we were denied a clear penalty shot
Viceragen (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Congrats.... Well deserved - fighting spirit was the deciding factor and you guys had it
TiKiGoD (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Well deserved? It was clearly an offside. I would hardly call that deserved
Ouch.... So many tears!
ChrisSartin13 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Pirlo is looking like Chuck Norris
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Anyways, it was an exciting group. Hardly, top 3 teams had the full assurance to qualify. This should be the most unpredictable group.
Juventus fought hard to qualify as well as Shaktar but Chelsea was knocked out due to Shaktar's stupid defensive error (Yes, it's very bitter!). If not of that goal, Juventus would be out.
Besides, if champions league had decided earlier that Goal Difference would be looked at first then the goals scored against, then Chelsea would qualify.

Other than this, Goodluck to both teams!
Not really. If the result stands 0-0 you would still be out

But yes I agree on he part that this is truly the group of death bcoz the 2 teams couldn't be decided until the final matchday
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
It's too bad Shakhtar couldn't beat Juventus here. But Juventus a good team and deserved to advance. It's shakhtar that I don't think did, sure they got there points but they should have the goal difference rule still, Chelsea would have advanced then but it's whatever, its too bad Chelsea's out but best luck for these clubs.
I don't know why somebody is crying about a thiny offside while the ref did not give a huge penalty to Juve
Jink21 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I'm sad Chelsea didn't progress but honestly it was our own fault. I like Juve too though so I'm glad they're becoming European contenders again

Kick4Life - changing lives through football