Forums / Juventus
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bayern München V Juventus, Apr 2
Rob74 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Expected more from my team, expected much more from juve, got the result I hoped for. Only barca is a serios threat on a common day. I hope so much i'll see this geenration lift that trophy one day!
Peterpan 1 year ago
Don't worry that day is coming in fact I don't think Barca if it makes it to the final will be able to beat this Bayern
Chanman (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I do agree with you, but stay humble.... We still have to go to Turin and we won't shut them out there
Trampokool (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Don't ever underestimate Barcelona.... AC Milan did and paid the huge price.  
Topshotta (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Lol. I don't think Milan underestimated Barca. To underestimate Barca at Camp Nou would be foolish. Barca just countered Milan's perfect game at home with their own
Robbery18 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Good performance by Bayern today. We could have scored a couple more but 2:0 is a very good result. I am very pleased we kept a clean sheet today. I think Juventues is a far better team than what we saw today, so I won't underestimate them for the second leg. They can still come back. The ref today was shocking, for Bayern and Juventus.

I can't wait for the second leg. It will be a great game.

Good night
Celegorma (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Ref's name is Mark Clattenburg. Ask a Chelsea fan
Eintracht (Eintracht Frankfurt) 1 year ago
That ref.... Where the hell did they find that clown?
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Premier league haha
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Better yet, ask a ManUtd fan
Celegorma (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I never watch Juve games, but it appears that they were incredibly poor this game, Arsenal did much better even in the first leg loss. And whats with Buffon missing so many passes out from the back. Juve has solid midfield but they don't have players who can take defenders on the dribble. Also don't think they were used to defend against wingers like Robbery in Serie A.
Kroos injury is actually blessing in disguise. The way against 3 CB is to play 2 strikers. Despite Muller's defensive liability, Mandzukic was such a workhorse tracking back
Gireaux (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Bayern were good, Juve were bad, the ref was terrible
Peterpan 1 year ago
Juventus played an awful game, Bayern is just too solid today's game proof that serie A had lost most of its competitiveness internationally infact this Juventus can aim at a Uefa's final nothing more. Today Godzilla had a brawl with bambi that's how I interpret this game, and bambi was graced by the ref in occasion of Chiellini's push on Manduzkik, the balance sheet could had been heavier
Kodyx (Juventus) 1 year ago
Hats off to bayern
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Normally I fear the long balls of Italian teams in between the center backs.
But with Dante and Van Buyten standing there, this was a relaxing evening
Crxxx (Bayern München) 1 year ago
What impressed me the most is how Juve's overload midfield was totally cancelled by Bayern's counter pressing. And Kudos to Heynckes and the team for blocking Pirlo so effectively, he didn't stand a chance
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Juventus performance was disappointing ruined the neutral entertainment, unlike the Barcelona PSG match
Schweinsteiger (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Don't be bitter that Bayern didn't lose
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I was really hoping this was gonna' be most competitive fixture so far, bayern outclassed jueve each and every way, damn!
Muffy (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Schweinsteiger > Pirlo
At least in terms of overall brilliance. Pirlos better passer but everything else schweinis better at
Andreasbustanut (Barcelona) 1 year ago
You guys gotta' be smoking crack.... Or just can't remember what Pirlo has done....

Schweinsteiger is amazing, don't get me wrong. But Pirlo is really in a class of his own. When they are playing on top form, on their best day, Pirlo will always be > than Schweinsteiger
Fredward40hands (Bayern München) 1 year ago
As much as I don't want to I have to agree with Andreas. Pirlo in his prime is in a league of his own. Schwieny is incredible still has time to leave his legacy, but you can't compare them just off this game...
Yea but pirlos far fro his prime
Deinonychus (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Pirlo has won the champions league twice as many times as the club Bayern Munich in the past 30 years.  Just saying.
FifaXX (Napoli) 1 year ago
Not to mention he pretty much single handedly brought Italy to the euro finals in 2012 and won a world cup

Despite Schweiny playing on a better team the same cannot be said about him....

But Pirlo played quite poorly, especially by his standards. So if you are basing your opinion off this game then sure Schweiny is better.
AllensRoten (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Bayern's midfield>Old lady's midfield.
Vidal and lichsteiner deserved reds. Fortunately we played solid. I was impressed by Robben. He has changed so much, it's amazing
Maaza (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Ribery deserved a red card...
AllensRoten (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I agree, but I'm glad it didn't go through. That ref was nuts, I felt like after a certain point it was the wild wild west where anything goes lol. Uefa refs generally are garbage
[account-removed] 1 year ago
How the hell is content rejected already?  
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Both teams have world class GK.... It's not easy to beat them. Bayern has the advantage now...
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I can't comment on the game if I can't see highlights...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football