Forums / Juventus
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V Juventus, Nov 25
DevilsAvacado (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
1st inter now Milan

The city of Milan where invincible's fall?

Yeah, right!?! Okay.... Maybe where a lot of cheating takes place.... Or is that Juventus? I think it's both. In fact, Italy in general. Sorry! Thinking out loud again. Stop cheating!
JulianBond (AC Milan) 2 years ago
All the teams that cheated in the 2006 calciopoli scandal were punished accordingly. Now it's just a stereotype and you're just ignorant for saying that
DevilsAvacado (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
1st inter now Milan

The city of Milan where invincible's fall?

Yeah, right!?! Okay.... Maybe where a lot of cheating takes place.... Or is that Juventus? I think it's both. In fact, Italy in general. Sorry! Thinking out loud again. Stop cheating!
Connections (Juventus) 2 years ago
That shouldn't have been a pen, but that's fine. We need to find a crucial striker in times like these. Vucinic isn't doing it for me
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
1st inter now Milan    The city of milan where invincible's fall
Can't blame the ref for giving that pen.... When a defender flies arms out like that in the box and without the benefit of replays even I taught it was a pen @ first...
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
So when was that a penalty to milan?
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 2 years ago
When in game time speed, it looked like it hit his arm, that's when....

Sure, instant replay shows that it didn't, but hey, blame FIFA and whoever for not adding technology into the game yet
So when will liverpool win a major trophy?
Casconalio (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I like how the litte guy Giovinco is picking on Mexes who's twice his size haha
Felips (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
That's not Mexes. Mexes is blond. That is Mario Yepes, the Colombian
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 2 years ago
After Giovinco did that, Yepes replied "Quiet, I don't hit little boys!" Hahaha
Mharis (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Match played with such high intensity Wow!    Penalty: No way. -(
GoonSquad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yea the play in this game reeked of desperation

Can't believe an outsourced Milan were able to defeat a red-hot Juve, gotta' love seria A
Milan knew it was all or nothing and we gave it our best. Got lucky with the penalty, but we definitely outplayed them
Kwadade (Juventus) 2 years ago
Juventus was robbed by the referee. Milan had a 12th player, the referee!  Forza Juventus! Viva Bianconeri Campeon de Italia!
Revenge for Muntari's goal which won you the league last year my friend
KeepItClean (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Penalty win pfft    But quality of juventus is still behind milan
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Lol what quality? Milan sit in 8th place 14 points away from juve worst start in 26 years, this is not the same team from last year who was quality...
GoonSquad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Which is why it is hard to believe you lost to them...
Even I will admit that right now they have the better squad and are far better positioned to win the league. We just showed that on our day we can take the game to anyone
Topshotta (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Looks like the boys are slowly starting to pick it up a bit. Huge 3 points here. I'm so glad! The penalty was harsh, as it didn't touch his hand, but the intent to block the ball accidentally on purpose was there. Isla clearly reached with his arm out
Ripamonti (Juventus) 2 years ago
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
That was a VERY soft penalty against Juve. But Milan played better nonetheless and deserved the W. Really exiting match!
Why did this commentator keep on mentioning Van Basten !? Rofl
Twk80 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Van basten was there watching that match
Deco20k (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The only thing I understood from the commentator was vanbasten
ACM77 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Looked like a pk to me. Plus we all remember last year. Milan were the better team and deserved to win. Forza
Not even close , heck even allegri said it wasnt. Milan played very good but deserved to win? I mean except the penalty they really didn't make chances to score it should have been 0-0. But whatever at least I will not hear milan fans moaning about muntari's goal anymore
KeepItClean (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Milan not only played very good, but played better than juventus

0-0 would have been lucky for juventus

Hence milan deserved this win, because they played better
Yes they played better in defence, did you watch the game? Milan never troubled juve's area all game not even a proper goal opportunity. "0-0 would have been lucky for juventus" that would have been the exact score without the "penalty"
Merka88 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Played better or not, if you don't score then you don't deserve to win. Are you saying games should be scored by shots on target rather than the ball going into the net?
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
How in the hell was that a penalty? It hit the side of his body
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Although Milan looked the better team, the pen was a bs way to win
Cruyff14 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Good game as to be expected when these two sides meet. I personally didn't see a penalty in that, but then again I'm sitting here in the comfort and quiet of my bedroom without a crowd screaming at me let alone the players. I think those calls should go to replay for the ref.... It's a tough on to decide, so it should only come down to a quick look at a replay for the ref during the game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football