Me gusta
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
TORRES YEAH !
Gireaux (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Thanks, spain. I enjoyed that
Migz8 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Spain are just a good team overall. Solid Midfield and defence
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Before italy went a man down they had 57 percent possession against spain and it was only increasing.... They lacked creativity and spain were the better team but they were actually standing up to the spaniards in their own style of play.... I think that speaks a lot of how strong this italian squad can be in the years to come
AnyArrow (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Buffon age 34  Pirlo age 33  Yup but they got to find replacement for those two
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Those two are basically Italy!
Ruiid (AZ) 2 years ago
Spain humiliated Italy Wow! Lets Party!
Greatwhitezomb (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Too bad we didn't get to see Germany Spain play, I feel that Germany was the only team capable of goin toe to toe with espana.

Congrats, what a team you all have!
10turan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I don't know. I for one think that Spanish national team is far more complete then the German team. Much harder to score against the Spanish, and if they score first, good luck getting the ball.

What I like with Spain is that they are so calm and composed at all times. There was one point in this final that summed it up for me. Italy was set at the back and so Xavi passed it back to Ramos, and then they passed it around the back for a bit. Italy then moved four players forward to try and win the ball back, and as soon as they moved forward, Spain passed the ball through them and countered with a dangerous move. Fantastic game intelligence. I like watching Germany, but for me Spain's midfield is truly something special ATM
Spain showing why they are the best. I picked 4-0 before-hand. Only because Spain haven't played their best so far and I thought they'd step up for the final. Italy unlucky with injuries this game though. Spain should of had a penalty earlier on to which would have changed the game. I love watching Xavi and Iniesta. What will Spain do without them? I guess Thiago and Munian for the future?
TheFed (Juventus) 2 years ago
If you picked 4-0 beforehand you have a real lack of understanding of these two teams and of this game. .... Unless maybe you predicted that Italy was going to play in 10 vs 11 for 35 minutes? Wow, congratulations!
No, I disagree. If you watch football then you know that sometimes a team can win 1-0 and still dominate the game completely. Scorelines are somewhat irrelevant. 2-0 with Spain's possession based football is what really drove the confidence of the Italians down. Don't get me wrong the Italians have a fantastic team and could have won it on a different day, I just think that Spain hadn't peaked and I thought that whoever went ahead would go on and get a couple more.

Do you watch football? When a team goes ahead the other team has to chase the game and is vulnerable at the back. It is normal. 10 men often results in fortifying the defence, and if anyone could have played with 10 and still been dangerous it would have been the Italians
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You must have been the only person in the world who honestly thought this would be the scoreline. Congrats to you on your prediction
I4SUN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
3 out of 4 scorers are playing in EPL and Chelsea men sealed the victory! Awesome quick right leg pass from Torres to Mata, of course, whoever passed to Torres twice deserved much more attention! Spain saved the best for last!
Yeah, but before Torres scored in the 2008 final, No one from the Premier League had EVER scored in a Euro final!
Rangzw (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yea and 3 of 4 of those assists were from Barcelona
Spainrule (Valencia) 2 years ago
And 23 out of the 23 players on the squad were Spanish.
All the goals were scored by Spaniards and all the assists were given by Spaniards.
No clubs played in the Euros guys, this was Spain's win. What club they play in is irrelevant
Drumspell (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
This comment has been removed.
MAWTH (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol there you go hating on haters sad that you care. Be like me, watch a video if it's dope puta positive comment and never look back
Dave4Madrid (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
The commentator said at the end, "Spain reign again in Ukraine" had me like whoa cool down Mos Def lol
Stan182 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Rubbish, awesome, lucky, great, average.... Does it even matter, oh my god people wake up.... Its not like Spain or Italy are gonna' cry you a river.... Its just a video for public watch and to express opinions.
Grow up -___-"
Auron777 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well, well, well.  Who has the last laugh now?
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Scoreline don't say much about the game. Italy don't deserve this humiliation
SergioCA (CA Independiente) 2 years ago
Italy did not play that bad, but the Spanish were just superior that's it
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Superior yes, but its unlikely that they would score 4 if italy had all 11 players for the entire game
Ruiid (AZ) 2 years ago
Espania!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football