Forums / Italy
Order: Newest / Oldest
Italy V France, Nov 14
Sugar (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Whoa!
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Italy were unlucky good result for the French though.  And what a ggoal by Valbuena.
Almatrium (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
Valbueeeennnnaaaaa ! That's my boy!  Goooommmiiiiiiissssss ! You're a fighter!    Keep going guys! Allez les bleus !
Connections (Juventus) 2 years ago
Italy were way too unlucky
[account-removed] 2 years ago
El sha + Verratti + Balo = Weeooowww    .... Happy to see baffeettiimmbiii get called up
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Seems like balo and el shaarawy are doing well
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Very happy to see the young guys pull out a performance like that. Well played italy.

Congrats france. I've always hated playing you guys. There's something about france that really gives italy a run for their money.

Viva la foot.

P. S. You idiot de rossi. You moron asshole. How could you? Fakin' sh*! Why? It costs you 3 roma games and an italy call up. I am so mad at you
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good game by both sides, in the end France ends up on top but it could have gone either way. Amazing goal by Valbuena....
Lloris should leave Tottenham, he's going out of shape because he's not playing. If he goes to Arsenal he'll be sure to play (no offense to Mannone)
Panamox92 (PSG) 2 years ago
Pretty happy to see verratti, menez, and sakho on the field and achieving a good performance !
Thefrenchy (Olympique Marseille) 2 years ago
Verrati, Sirigu, Menez, Sakho, Matuidi.... Seems that the PSG is installing their young guns at international level.
Nice match from both teams, France was more lethal, when Italy didn't put their occasions in. Both teams have good young generation for WC 2014
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 2 years ago
Sick goal by valbuena  Any other other week, goal of the week
FifaXX (Napoli) 2 years ago
Valbuena was a real stand out player and not only because he scored that slick goal. If Italy wants to use up all their bad luck in friendlies I'm ok with that
FifaXX (Napoli) 2 years ago
Valbuena was a real stand out player and not only because he scored that slick goal. If Italy wants to use up all their bad luck in friendlies I'm ok with that
Meatball (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Valbuena goal of the week!.... Oh wait, Ibrahimovich did what? Scratch that, sorry kid. Ibra goal of the week!
MyroomisMESSI (Liverpool) 2 years ago
"Beats off one defender" did laugh

Kick4Life - changing lives through football