Forums / Italy
Order: Newest / Oldest
Italy V Denmark, Oct 16
Giulio25 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Perche' hanno mandato fuori Osvaldo?
Della (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Pirlo and Balotelli combination was hooot
Connections (Juventus) 2 years ago
Italy played amazing, deserved win. For the red card on Osvaldo.... Don't think he deserved that
Osfp7 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 2 years ago
The ball for the third goal from pirlo was fantastic, what a player, how allegri hasn't committed suicide yet baffles me
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Pirlo. Amazing
Noir853 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Just couldn't forget Totti vs Poulsen
Lingbo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Pirlo is the bomb!
Lingbo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Pirlo is the bomb!
Komeni (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Pirlo the best
Sticklebricks (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
English football fans really are late to the Pirlo party. I remember back in the days when they all thought Beckham was great and I would say I preferred Pirlo - they either hadn't heard of him or thought he was crap becase he is slow and doesn't dribble past people.

But one World Cup (and one penalty) later when the commentators suddenly notice him - now everyone loves him. Strange folk
RedNev10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Anyone who has been watching European football for the last decade is well aware of Pirlo. So he's hardly a secret.

Its a bit naive to make that statement
Hipsters, hipsters everywhere
Enterd (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Can t agree more Sticklebricks !
Krazykrunchy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
All the guy said was pirlo's the best, he doesn't need to be lectured at over who knew about his skill first. Damn hipsters
Sticklebricks (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
The response was not aimed at the particular poster. I may have been too aggressively flipant. I was pointing out that the appreciation of Pirlo amongst English football fnas has gone almost nothing, to a big appreciation since Euro 2012.

There are a lot of English team supporters making comments along the lines of 'Pirlo is ace'. This would not have been the case 2 years ago.

I'm not saying no-one had heard of him I'm saying that pre Euro 2012 there was not the appreciation there.

Pirlo was the key player for the Milan team of the 2000s but Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini Sevchenko were the playres English commentators focused on, rather than Pirlo.

Right I'm just off down to Hoxton, see you guys later.... !

Redandblue (Cagliari) 2 years ago
Referee nearly ruined a good match. Osvaldo was not to be sent off and Danish players have committed too many faults without receiving a booking. Unacceptable double standars there.... Anyhow, we managed to win and I hope this means no World Cup for the Danish. Just a payback for what they have done 8 years ago.... "A pensar male si fa peccato, ma molto spesso ci si azzecca" Bye Bye Denmark...
Brod40 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sheesh.... Bitter
Kokm1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Get over it patso
Enterd (AC Milan) 2 years ago
If Torres worth 50m !   > Pirlo worth 150m !
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
The San Siro embraced the return of Balotelli.    Forza pirlo!
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The deep-lying playmaker is going extinct my *ss! It is a treat to watch Pirlo work
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
BALO! Lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football