Forums / Italy
Order: Newest / Oldest
Italy V Croatia, Jun 14
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What a free kick from Pirlo! That's as good as it gets!.... On fifa!
Miniature1313 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Disappointed!    Too bad football is a game of two-halves!
MichalisC (Panathinaikos Athens) 2 years ago
Mario Balotelli is an arse-clown. He does not belong on this team. He cannot finish to save his life. He is only famous because Mancini sees him like a son both while at Inter and at Man City and his ridiculous antics on and off the field keep him in the spotlight in the media. Italy cannot afford to start him again. Bench warmer is where he belongs
Soonlive (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I don't get it,
Balotelli played way better than last game.
He was a threat to Croatia, unlike Cassano
Once Balotelli was replaced, Croatia equalized and Croatia found no threat at all after that.
Ballotelli was the only threat + Pirlo
Don't write something you have no idea about,
Watch the game once again, then write your thoughts
Twk80 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Don't think he watch the full match there.... That;s why he talk like an idiot...
JackMcDeath (AS Roma) 2 years ago
What? Cassano was just briliant, and if DiNatale wouldve had the opportunities ballotelli had, we be celebrating a win now...
Giulio25 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
On the last action showed in this video, the italian striker was NOT offside at all !
7portugal (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Italy blows they are the luckiest team and baloshity isn't showing up at all for his country
FifaXX (Napoli) 2 years ago
Now now, no need to get pissy just because another major tournament is gonna' go by that Portugal won't win...
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Hey how many euros or world cups does portugal have? Zerooooooo, so shut the f**k up, even in 2004 you were beaten at home by Greece LOL
Your gay CR7 also did not score.... (the world most expensive players?)    So don;t come here and talk bullshit!
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
You talk about "baloshitty", what has Cristiano Fairy-Baby Ronaldo accomplished this euros even torres has scored before him.... LOL
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Wow wots this argument about ronaldo and torres.... They are both different players but torres is doing better than ronaldo, portugal possibly won't qualify to the quarters
Vitruvius (Toronto) 2 years ago
Mario Mandzukic - 3 goals  Mario Gomez - 3 goals  Mario Balotelli - "Why always me? "
Cwc90 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Brilliant
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Mario Götze?!
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Balotelli! Balotelli...
AradhyaK (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Mario Götze - "Why never me? "
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
2 draws for Italy
Atm the points for group see is
Spain and Croatia-4 points
Italy-2 points
Ireland-0 points
Italy still has chance to go on
Ireland is out from EURO 12 already
Hope Spain and Croatia will go through
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
World class freekick from a world class playmaker    Lots of wrong offside calls from the linesman
ARod9 (Sevilla) 2 years ago
YES croatia I AM backin you 2 GO ALL THE WAY you are MY TEAM 4 THE euros, lets show spain wassup
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I will be supporting croatia in the next round against Spain, so italy may qualify if they won ireland
Well all italy fans hope the same I guess.... Let's keep our finger cross...
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I posted this before I know that Spain thrashed Ireland a 4-0. We have to support Spain to prevent Croatia to score. If Croatia failed to score and we thrashed ireland3-0, we will be able to qualify
Either team (spain or croatia) win will be an advantage for us.... And we gotta' do our best to beat ireland and do not take them lightly...
Shishir7290 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I can't believe that Italy played a 3-5-2 again. Its just Croatia. Sure that formation and tactic of packing up the midfield and so works against Spain but you have to be more positive against the other teams. Apart from Pirlo, they don't have a creative midfielder. But Ireland for the last game should be easy
[account-removed] 2 years ago
As a neautral I have to admit the officials were horrible in this game and it seemed coratia was getting the short end of the stick time and time again. Could have been a very different game
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wasting De Rossi at CB. That man has better skills that Italy could use for attack. 3-5-2 is more like 5-3-2 with Marchisio and Motta being used as back up defenders. I don't know why Italy have to play such a defensive game. They have talent up front. Let Cassano, Balotelli and Di Natale loose with Pirlo and De Rossi feeding them
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I could have defended that cross better than Chiellini. Great free kick by Pirlo though
Then why are you here? Don't talk crap...
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
E tu, perché rispondi? Look dude, don't take your frustrations out on me. It was horrible or "woeful", in the commentator's words, defending.

I am here because while I could have defended that cross better than Chiellini, I couldn't replace Chiellini or any footballer at that level for 90 minutes. Makes sense, doesn't it?
Better now.... But your earlier comment is saying you defend better than chiellini.... It does sounds like you were a better player than him.... Nothing is perfect and sometime ppl do made mistake/misjudge.... He is a great defender...
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
No he didn't say he defended better than chiellini. If you understood.
Just said he coiuld have defended the cross better.
Read then think, then type
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Ah pirlo teach me that free kick, it was sick bruv!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football