Forums / Italy
Order: Newest / Oldest
Italy V Brazil, Mar 21
Andreasbustanut (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Hahaha good old Fred
EstifanosT (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Lol
Andreasbustanut (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Why doesn't Miccoli play for the national team? He would be amazing up there with Balo
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Italy is trying to re-build with a 'young' squad
Players like pirlo are indispensable, players like miccoli at his age can be replaced with players as good or better who are younger
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
If Miccoli were playing for national team right now.... Antonio Di Natale deserved it 10x more than him

But.... Even Di Natale didn't get a called-up so Micolli shouldn't either
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
WTF is that DP lol
So glad I went to geneva to watch this!    One of the best games i've seen
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
To the bridge?
Sorry had my blue goggles on    Can't wait for the brazil russia game at the bridge!
Stefke951 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
How can someone rate Italy's game average? They were really good throughout this game and a bit unlucky in the first half
Meatball (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wow. Can't deny Balotelli's talent.... Nice goal
Sizmo (Brighton & Hove Albion) 1 year ago
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
What goal by super mario
ASFedayn (AS Roma) 1 year ago
In my very biased opinion Italy played better than Brazil throughout the whole game. Brazil capitalized well on their counterattacks and few mistakes of Bonucci (who sucks ass!). But Italy controlled the game and dictated the tempo.... Which is pretty unexpected considering Brazil's squad.

Super Mario, although an idiot is so talented.... Unlike El Shara. It was a good friendly game, very entertaining
ASFedayn (AS Roma) 1 year ago
In my very biased opinion Italy played better than Brazil throughout the whole game. Brazil capitalized well on their counterattacks and few mistakes of Bonucci (who sucks ass!). But Italy controlled the game and dictated the tempo.... Which is pretty unexpected considering Brazil's squad.

Super Mario, although an idiot is so talented.... Unlike El Shara. It was a good friendly game, very entertaining
JulianBond (AC Milan) 1 year ago
What? El Shaarawy only got 45 minutes to play and almost scored twice? His dribbling was a problem for Brazil whenever he had the ball!
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
If Brazil continue to play like this I wouldn't be surprise if they didn't make it out the group stage in 2014.... Nobody fears Brazil anymore. These new Brazilian players don't have that dominance presence the old Brazilian teams had on the field, the last great team was the 2002 & the 2006 confed winning team crop. These Brazilian forwards and Midfielders are so tiny compare to past Brazilian players, look at Neymar for example he's like a tiny Mosquito, for me Neymar is just one big hype that's why he's so afraid to play in Europe because for him staying in Brazil it won't do any damage to his brand.... Scalori have his hand full because he don't have enough time to gel a great team being that he got to choose from thousands of Brazilian players both in Europe and Brazil its really tough
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Neymar has alot to prove before he can be called world class. The thing is that on youtube they just compile all his great moments
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Neymar ruins chemistry. He's too much of an individual player. Though he played well in this match
UETIAN (Barcelona) 1 year ago
True, no one fears brazil any more. Its spain's era now.... Cheers  
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I don't understand how brazil got a 75% rubbish vote? It ended 2-2 and both teams played about the same...
Italy was all over brazil. Julio cesar had a great game and luiz got in a few crucial blocks. If italy's strikers were more clinical it would have ended 5-2 to italy

But the 75% rubbish votes are over the top
Pirbalovinco (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Lots of Italian supporters
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Trolling votes that's why. Watch i'll vote brazil rubbish too
Reddevilboyz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Oh mario mario! Are we seeing the mario balotelli that people expect from him?
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
You haven't watched any Milan matches have you?
Pirbalovinco (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Watched the game, great chances for both teams, I thought Italy had the slight edge over Brazil. Both teams will do great in 2014 though, and Italy always seems to perform better at tense situations so this is very good news. Its good to see they've gone away from the old Italian defensive chokehold to a more offensive and entertaining game by Italy as they certainly have the skills and youth for it now
Batarcitano (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Brazil Fan-boy here (I'm Brazilian so it's okay)

Having a lot of shots isn't "dominating. " Most of Italy's shots were poo.

Good game. Great teams. This was a friendly. No actual conclusions can be made.

*drops mic*
Albokk (Juventus) 1 year ago
Italy played better then brazil though
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Brazil shots were 'pooer'. They were lucky to get away with a draw
If it hadn't been for Cesar Italy would have been 3-0 up at the break, Brazil scored two counterattacking goals, but Italy dominated both halves
Kerasface (PSG) 1 year ago
I miss the old Brazil squad which was full of legends.... This Brazil players won't lift the world cup
LastGraspWinner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Too early to judge mate. A year to the world cup. Let's not forget the last Brazilian team to lift the WC had a number of questionable individuals as well. Heck, people even questioned the inclusion of Ronaldinho can you imagine?
MauSchmelzer (Botafogo Rio Janeiro) 1 year ago
Possible line-up in 2014:

J. Cesar; D. Alves, T. Silva, David Luiz, Marcelo; Fernando, Ramires, Oscar; Neymar, Hulk - or Pato, maybe -, Fred.

It's a good team. At least, decent names. But you're right: it's so so so far away from that olds Seleçãos. Beyond that, this is squad has no tactical consistency.

I'm brazilian and really looking for to next-year's World Cup. I'm making a huge effort to believe in victory, but these last frindlies - being with Mano or being with Scolari - have been so poor. I mean: the defence is always exposed, Neymar is always a golden-medal diver, and the link between midfield and attack is too fragile.

And even not being a huge fan of Dunga's era, I missed him. Because, everything that is lack today, was in abundace with him.

The match agains Holland was bizarre. If Brazil passed the quarter-finals, we, probably, would have a 6-star shirt
Reykdal (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
What happened to samba football?
I think something along these lines would be better:
Cesar
Alves-T. Silva-Dante*-Marcelo
Ramires-Luiz-Oscar
Hulk-Pato**-Neymar

*can be switched with Dede or Alex (PSG with Thiago) depending on form
**Pato is probably the most promising attacker, but he's always injured, Damiao or Fred depending on form

I think a Chelsea midfield would be great, they all know each other. Luiz-defensive midfielder, Ramires-box to box, Oscar-creator

In general Scolari needs to create a team mentality where everyone works together and the forwards track back. Neymar's pass to Oscar was great, but it's too rare that he passes. The players need to work for the team, not for personal glory.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football