Forums / Italy
Order: Newest / Oldest
Italy Chat
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
Speed and agressive play was on display in this match.... Italy looks very strong and will continue to progress if they stay with this style.... So far so good!
Fishy (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Agreed
WHEW.... Got away with one! Sometimes it helps to be lucky! We ran into a bunch of Kiwi's that were ready to play and we almost got caught off guard.... Wow.... Thank God for Gilardino and the ability to take advantage of the bounce....

I think we can get a win in the States.... US Soccer is not at it's best right now.... We have to be agressive and fast.... Should be a great match! Go Italia!
Fishy (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Exactly love that you write what is needed to be said
Where the heck is the video! We kicked some US ass...
CACTUSJACK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Yeah good for you guys, played a pretty clean game surprisingly rossi scored a great goal, see you in the next round oh wait us made it through and you didn't
Cactusjack is right.... Touche!  
I will take the draw.... We have a long way to go if we want to be in SA next year
WE should not be playing to a draw with the Swiss.... Tells me there are still some issues with this team
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
WOW! We have a long way to go.... Cannot keep gettin lucky like this. My hat's off to Georgia
FORZAJUVEPIERO (Juventus) 4 years ago
Yeah, those own goals can never help the cause
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Why milan bought huntelaar if they have kaladze !
YES!!Now that is my Azzurri!
I am nervous about this next match...
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Italy will make it to the world cup they are like germany they always win playing bad or good but win
Jeff07 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Italy has the best defence
DiegoFC (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
It true their defence is amazing
I wish Prandelli was our manager.... Lippi makes me nervous
BruscoACM (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Ya lippi is way to pro-juve....    You know what I like to say,    "juve merdele"
Pirlo16 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Italy are great champions. They'll prove that if they win this next world cup. They got a shot. If they bring that game they brought in '06. The passion they showed was uncomparable. No need to be nervous. Forza gli azzurri

Kick4Life - changing lives through football