Forums / Italy
Order: Newest / Oldest
Armenia V Italy, Oct 12
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Team juventus lol
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Never seen so many on-purpose hand balls in a match before lol.... I think they might be part time basketball players
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Horrible Ref.completely Bias towards Italy. In the second half Armenia couldn't make a tackle without him reaching for a card. And any actual foul Italy made was just fair play it seemed.... This game drove me nuts. Should have finished 1-1.

As Usual for Armenia an Unfair result
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Yes, and when an Armenian player is already booked with a yellow then touches the ball with his hands and stays on the field, yeah it sounds like a biased game...
FifaXX (Napoli) 1 year ago
Giorgie's trolling Italy were clearly the better team.... I would hate them too if I was German
Haha, very understandable
LoLuMaD (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Did Jesus just score a penalty?
Arilovich (FC København) 1 year ago
And Bane was on the field too? What team is this?
Redandblue (Cagliari) 1 year ago
Horrible Ref. I agree with you, but made mistakes for both sides. There was a clear fault on the Italian defender which caused the equalizer and a cristal clear penalty for Italy just before the end of the first half. I would recommend you to go to Specsavers...
Armenia played well, they just couldn't stop Pirlo
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 1 year ago
This is a very good result for Italy. Bulgaria and other teams will have trouble against that good defence of Armenia
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Armenia looks pretty decent, wasnt expecting that from them. Good win for italia
Undefined (Chelsea) 1 year ago
BEST STAB EVER!
Mseanor (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
EL SHAARAWY!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football