Forums / Italy U21
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sweden U21 V Italy U21, Jun 19
Cribaret (Arsenal) 5 years ago
And I love balotelli because despite all the hate and hostility aimed at him he still does the business. For God's sake look at the dive/theatrical performance by the swedish player, that's absolutely pathetic. Mario Balotelli, once he can perfectly transform his temper into positive aggression he will be a great player. MARK MY words!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 5 years ago
It's not like you're the only one who notices what a talent Balotelli has; he's absolute class, and it's obvious too. On Football Manager '09 he became the best striker in the world in my Barça team in the seasons '11-'12 to where I am now; '16-'17.
He just makes dumb mistakes in the game as well as outside it at times, and that is obviously frustrating for the manager. If I were a real life manager, I'd much rather have a person like Sébastian Giovinco in my team; a mature personality and such talent too. His insight and dribble skills are awesome
Theduke (Manchester United) 5 years ago
First goal was nice
Jgonz (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Balotelli best player in the u21 without a doubt. Raw skill
Toniitalia (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Balotelli won this match.... And he's goin 2 play in the semi final because the swedish players will go 2 thier homes.... Forza super mario
[account-removed] 5 years ago
I hate Balotelli. He's a bloated buffoon and egoist - I really hate people like him. He's also Inter player but less so. Forza Juve!
Cappoart (Juventus) 5 years ago
I'm sorry for all of you but giovinco is the best player in the cup amigos
SoundersFC23 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
I agree. He's great. Its either him or marcus berg
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 5 years ago
Juuust got a little hotheaded.... Balotelli is truly going to be one of the greats and he deserves respect from all. I have to accept Obama, Italians should accept Balotelli and stop being so close minded and racist.

Screw off all you naysayers.

Give zlatan back to Juve!

Balotelli, Giovinco, Acquafresca, and Montolivo WILL TAKE ON ANY U21 squad!
Kryminalll (AC Milan) 5 years ago
The Swedish player embellished. When you look at the replay it's clear that the Swedish player wasn't touched by Mario's studs. It's unfortunate that this kid is hated so much.... But people don't hate bad players....
Hate it or love it Mario Balotelli is the future of Italian football along with Giovinco and Santon

Kick4Life - changing lives through football