Forums / Italy U21
Order: Newest / Oldest
Italy U21 V Germany U21, Jun 26
HaRT3r (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Wtf.... It was an obvious handball!
Valero (Manchester United) 5 years ago
It was, but unexpectedly. Lol
Chenquie (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Wow, you have to say that Italy were quite unfortunate to not get at least one goal
Matt1911 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Germany seems to be an "Italy" in the making...
Germanyarsenal (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Low blow, man, low blow
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Looked like a great game with good chances at both ends. Nuer with some great saves their. And his defenders did some good work clearing the ball of the line. It was won in the end with a screamer that goal matched the quality of the game. A clear hand ball in the box should have been a penalty and who knows what would have happened after that
Gjglen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Don't know if you can call it definite hand ball. His hand was low and was swinging in a natural swing that would happen if you were turning. It would of been very harsh if the referee had given it
Lfc4life (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Nice goal
Lfc4life (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I think giovinco and ballotelli should come to prem they will terorise the defenders  Such great talents
LeftHeadKick (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Italy should have won. Germany looked like USA vs. A good team
SoundersFC23 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
Didn't we just beat the best team in the world?
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
They(Spain) ain't the best anymore,  Anyhow, I think Germany did hella well on defence, as always  Good goalie, good defence,
Reds89 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Should be a good final
[account-removed] 5 years ago
Rubbish. Obviously handball! It doesn't get any more obvious, you could clearly see he stuck his hand out to redirect the ball. Italy was VERY unlucky! Germany was extremely lucky, they played defensively the whole game. Hats off the defence and the goalie's determination, although there were many shots the goalie should have caught. But poor italy. I hope England kindly pounds Germany 2-0, Walcott and Agbonlahor, I hope they show Germany how to convincely win an important game. Good luck next year Italy
Isarade (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Well.... Germany played real good.... Deserve it
Andriy18 (AC Milan) 5 years ago
This is the true Final, but italy should be the winner! Germany obviously the second after Italy, England u21 is rubbish!
Italy played better on attacking, but a good goalie does make a difference.
And we should value a goalie's hard work just like we value other players'.
Germany always have good goalies, and one prestigious up there comes from the competition b/t many good ones down there
BeEric (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Italy has always been a sore loser  
5 years ago
It was a hand ball
Okay, handball (although the kicker should've watched out where the hand was at, and avoid it), and we go into penalty kick, and then Germany wins.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football