Spain V Ireland Republic, Jun 14
Someone (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Is that torres? Scoring a goal?
Rangzw (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Futbolista (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Torres
DrJordz (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Here is a decent highlights link guys:

Link: theworldgame.sbs.com.au/video/2245853960/Spain-v-R...
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Thanks!
Rangzw (Barcelona) 1 year ago
"THIS CONTENT, IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE"
Yurazyuk (Barcelona) 1 year ago
GO here:    

Yurazyuk (Barcelona) 1 year ago
This is a nice one:    
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Thanks man! Glad to see torres scoring again! Yes torres it used to be that easy! It really is! So start doing it more!
Oh and did you guys see how silva had that defender scrambling on his a*s like a overturned turtle? Lol that was sooo funny. Wicked goal by fabregas, he's definately improved his shooting skill.... Playing false 9 so much I guess it comes with the position
Come510 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Thanks Yurazyuk for the highlights!
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
People are so quick to jump on and off the torres bandwagon its crazy....  I'm just happy the guy scoring again
Premoli (Werder Bremen) 1 year ago
Fields of athenry
Maaza (Barcelona) 1 year ago
   :D
Itaintrite (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Am I the only one who thinks David Silva has been playing horribly for Spain these last two games? Sure, he scored a beautiful goal but let's not forget all the weak left-footed off-target shots he has attempted so far. I hope he's not letting winning the EPL get to his head.

But anyway, I don't think Torres is back, rather he's been back for a while now. Just not getting the chance to play
Rajmahal 1 year ago
I think it's just you
Khessler (Manchester City) 1 year ago
I understand your opinion but its stupid
WetporridgeCITY (Manchester City) 1 year ago
1 goal, 2 assist.... Hmm maybe downing or henderson is better I guess?
Tansrb (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Lol downing one going one whole season without even assisting or scoring once and still getting called up to the english side. Joke
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
You're still bitter than Torres left you guys for Chelsea! C'mon man, let go and move on! He's with us now!
2 games  1 goal  3 assists  Nuff said
Crayon (Liverpool) 1 year ago
To those Torres haters TAKE THAT! And FK you VERY MUCH
^I thought all Liverpool fans were Torres haters.... I'm glad I was wrong
Ladino (Juventus) 1 year ago
At least Fernando Torres performs on the big stage and scores from tight positions, unlike some people who can't score from a tap-in (I will not call any names)
Come510 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Fernando Torres finally scores.... Torres scores 2 goals.... Torres first goal was unstoppable and the second one on one was yet another awesome goal.... Silva's goal was too simple.... Fabregas goal was wicked lol.... Ireland out of Euro already.... But that's acceptable.... Ireland vs three of the best teams in the world.... Is a definitely a out.... Btw.... Hope Croatia and Spain to go through...
Lkerun (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Jeganx (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Now that's the no. 9 we all familiar with.

Btw, Given's goalkeeping reaction are so poor, 2 out of 4 goals are actually within his reach.

Hope we can play with the same consistency against Croatia next week
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
That's right buddy! Tell em who the real no 9 is!

If you guys notice the first goal he didn't hesitate like he's being doing previously, trying to make sure it's a perfect shot! Don't hesitate man! You're Torres, you have a goal scoring instict! Just hit ball! Hit it as hard as you can as soon as you can!

All hail Fernando! Good job buddy!
Asetr (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Ola Spain! Here we come!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football