Forums / Ireland Republic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Italy V Ireland Republic, Jun 18
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Che gol di Balotelli! Un Giocatore StraordiMario
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Awesome goal by Balotelli, the ultimate middle finger to the racist fans.
I love the Irish fans they support their team no matter what. Respect
Trueba (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Good goal from Balotelli.... But I prefer the goal from Welbeck
Claudiozaffuto (Fiorentina) 2 years ago
Bias Man UTD supporter I see.... don't get me wrong Welbecks goal was good but a think balotelli's was a notch above  
Germanfan (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Why did the other players cover Balotelli's mouth after he scored? Does he have a history with some players? The ref? The coach for not starting?
Greengorilla1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Knowing him, it was a smart move on their part
98765 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He's a c**t. He was trying to send a message to the manager when all he has to do is play well and be a good team mate but its always about him. Don't know why you would want someone like him
Lstoller (Juventus) 2 years ago
Bonucci covered his mouth because balotelli was mouthing off to irish fans. Allegedly balotelli said "sons of ******" (referring to ireland fans). I'm sure bonucci covered his mouth to stop him from saying anything else given the players know there are cameras monitoring their every movement
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@98765: as far is I know, balo and cesare prandelli didn't even have a fight. Stop making irrational assumptions without even the right sufficient knowledge

@Lstoller: spot on mate
Della (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great Goal of Ballotelli, I hope he can score more for Italy
Hhfarmer (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Only more to come from Balotelli. Fantastic goal
Henrywannabe (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why did andrews get sent off?
Smokeyg (Seattle Sounders) 2 years ago
Showing up the ref
Super Mario Goal Well done Italy !
As long as Balotelli scores goals, those racist fan will just drop like peas.
Why are the Irish players wearing the Black arm band?
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Thanks mate
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good game, but what was Andrews sent off for? Didn't look like a foul in this video...
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
He was already on a yellow card. Definitely fauled Pirlo. Its his reaction towards the ref that saw him being sent off
Ponkalay (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Great goal from balotelli that I've ever saw. Well done italy.... They really deserved to pass this group.... Good job from them....
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
When balotelli scored I thought it was disallowed because he didn't celebrate lol, plus this was a poor game by italy, prandelli should stick to 3-5-2 and balzaretti and abate should be starters
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 2 years ago
He rarely celebrates his goals. He's that cool
Claudiozaffuto (Fiorentina) 2 years ago
I agree on Balzaretti, even though I like Giacherini in a more attaking role, Giach leaves it all on the field but suffers because of his stature so Balzaretti is more solid at the back but not as much a goal threat. On the other side although I love Abate I think I prefer Maggio on the right because he has the ability and speed to take on anyone on the right wing although Abate is a better defender, who to play in those positions depends on the tactics and game plan of the specific match. One thing is fore sure Italy has a strong side wich is underrated in my opinion. And it is a team that traditionally always rises to the occation and grows as tournaments go on. Beware OF italy IN THE coming rounds
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Balotelli, like a REAL bawss!
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The two Bad boys of Italy Cassano and Balotelli! Right on!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football