Forums / Ireland Republic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ireland Republic V South Africa, Sep 8
Rei1985 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
What a great strike!
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Great bender! I hope SAF was watching
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Great strike from lawrence hopefully he can do a few of those for stoke this year
FORZAJUVEPIERO (Juventus) 5 years ago
Lawrences' goal was even more sweet because it happened after Pienaar's handball lol
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
As good a free kick as you'll see anywhere
Henry14 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Tremendous freekick  
Donivon (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Well another disappointing result from Bafana Bafana, we definitely should have walked away with the points after facing an Irish be team....

How about getting us some decent Vids though.... I know Bafana Bafana dominated the match except for the goal.
Sam (Juventus) 5 years ago
Again, another loss for S. A- whatever happened to this team.... Once perennial powerhouses in Africa, now becoming a joke!
Gooners (Arsenal) 5 years ago
What a goal by Lawrence!
Haules (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Nice free kick
Bilal777 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
South africa need a clinical striker.... They are going to be the dominant team. And the spirit will be up come 2010.... I predict a semis 4 them.... Mark my words
Reds89 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Great goal by Lawrence, new harte.... I think we played well in this match with only doyle and St. Ledger ramaining from the cyprus match, SA dominated the first 20mins but after that this young irish started to play well and knock the ball around a bit. All in all a good result
SunnyBoi (Arsenal) 5 years ago
WHAT THE HELL?!? Did anyone see the celtic fan run onto the pitch and congratulate Lawerence? Where's the security? A cause for concern

Kick4Life - changing lives through football