Forums / Ireland Republic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ireland Republic V Australia, Aug 12
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
What a goal by Carney!
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
What an embaressment
Acidyid (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
How is it an embarrassment? In the past five years or so Australia has been producing progressively stronger football & our FIFA ranking is 16th against ROI's 37th. Great win though, still cringe every time Mc. Donald doesn't score
Mattdog87 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Nice work Aussie!
EveryLFCactus (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Dang
Falconhawk50 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
You have the Australians qualifying for WC no sweat and winning nothing games against Ireland 3-0, and you have the europeans like France struggling against the Faroe Islands. Bring on South Africa!
Recson (Liverpool) 5 years ago
My Aussie team played a magnificent game agained a derserved to win team. Good work for the Carney. Soccerous has reached a level to challenge a title place in the Worldcup next year. Keep trying.... I know you can.... Good Luck...
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
What would australia do without cahill.... Ireland, like that, they can forget to go to south africa next year. Wonderful goal by carney (finally some other aussie player can score, not only cahill)
Bpm87 (Newry City) 5 years ago
Italian.... What are you talkin about.
Ireland wil top the group and you's wil have to play a playoff match!
We played really bad here.... But it was a frendly....
We havent played that bad in a competitve game in a long time. And when it comes to the games that matter we will get the results. Again
Inter55 (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Trust me mate  Ireland arent good
Reds89 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Trust me mate  We are tat good
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Socceroos once again shine, led by Cahill, I would like to say one of the greatest Aussie ever in Australian history. To add on, what a howler by David Carney, the ball just spins for 45 degrees to the left and land right into the left corner
Mattdog87 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Goal of the week for sure!
Mo18b (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Good game by the Aussies, still rate Ireland over though
Gpjuve (Juventus) 5 years ago
Why can't mcdonald score for the socceroos? ?
Reds89 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
We played terrible last night, but I think when the cyprus game comes around we will be playing better football. I also think as long as trappatoni doesn't get 3 of our best players back we are at nothing, Steven Reid back from injury, Bring Andy Reid back into the team quick, and please god get Stephen Ireland back he is a superstar in the making
Jezzaa10 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Go the socceroos  Aussie!  Aussie!  
Justin (Liverpool) 5 years ago
World class from tim cahill, go socceroo!
Heineken (Arsenal) 5 years ago
How are the Goals of the week selected? Because Carney's goal is so much better than Nani's it's not funny
Omar (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Jesus! How the hell did Carney get that shot out!?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football