Forums / Ireland Republic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ireland Republic V Armenia, Oct 11
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Anybody else thinks that football needs video refereeing like rugby have? If football had video referee football history would be changed and only rightful teams would have trophies and not lucky cheaters & pussy divers
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
I don't follow rugby. How does that system work? They stop the game to investigate or is it in real time? Fairness is important, but I don't want to see football become a reality TV show. Just because TV has entered our lives, with better definition every day, doesn't mean football, out there on the pitch, has to change.

Edo8787 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Even it is already a week from this game but I wanna say it again to gonzalez Puto Madre!
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
It was just f****d up I tell you.... Plain ol f****d up.

.... UEFAs way of saying hey heres a bone after getting cheated out of WC? I'm sure that's the way alot of people are looking at it know after they drew Estonia
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Let's hear every Irish man complain about Ireland being seeded for the playoff and thus avoiding Portugal.... Wait nothing? Thought so
Kboich (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
A magnificent own goal
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Bad referee and unlucky Armenians
Use your mouse and "punish" gonzo     Link: gonzalez.copypaste.am/
Loooool
Yeskendirbiss (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Armenia played a good game. But low experience played its role...
Kikos (Arsenal) 3 years ago
f*****g video does not show the beatiful armenian combinations.... Even with ten men the offense just destroyed the irish midfield but irish defence was good.... f*****g ireland sooooo lucky and my poor armenia soooo unlucky....

Well lets just hope all the players get better until wc 2014 qualifers and I hope we will qualifer because we got an average of 22 years and everyone who whatched the geame yesterday.... Armenia was technically much better and more creative that's a good sign for the future
StefG7 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 3 years ago
Armenia looks allot better than turkey does
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago
Any reason to make a comparison specifically against Turkey?
A million and a half reasons
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 3 years ago
The impressive thing about the young Armenian players is their technique but they look like U-18 team with those bodies; they should gain some weight and look stronger; otherwise, it is not easy to play against physically stronger teams
Well the average age is 22    That's why they're so fast! Lol, still young though always time to pack on muscle
Imagunner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
And that's how you qualify using your hands.  In the end, football evens things out
TheatreOfDreams (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You can't compare that to Henry
Slaepwerigne (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I expect to never hear ireland fans complain about the thierry henry handball ever again
Reds89 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Thierry Henry - Blatant handball,  Armenia Keeper - No handball just unlucky  
TheatreOfDreams (Manchester United) 3 years ago
There was a handball by the armenian keeper but the irish handball should have been given before it.

But you can't compare that to Henry

Palandiell (Bayern München) 3 years ago
I want to see Irland vs France    Guess who I want to see win
Almatrium (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
France lol
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hahaha that own goal was hilarious! I think the defender saw the miss by Doyle and in that split second thought his duties were to finish the job LOL

Kick4Life - changing lives through football