Forums / Ireland Republic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ireland Republic V Armenia, Oct 11
StefG7 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 2 years ago
Armenia looks allot better than turkey does
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
Any reason to make a comparison specifically against Turkey?
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
A million and a half reasons
Kikos (Arsenal) 2 years ago
f*****g video does not show the beatiful armenian combinations.... Even with ten men the offense just destroyed the irish midfield but irish defence was good.... f*****g ireland sooooo lucky and my poor armenia soooo unlucky....

Well lets just hope all the players get better until wc 2014 qualifers and I hope we will qualifer because we got an average of 22 years and everyone who whatched the geame yesterday.... Armenia was technically much better and more creative that's a good sign for the future
Yeskendirbiss (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Armenia played a good game. But low experience played its role...
Use your mouse and "punish" gonzo     Link: gonzalez.copypaste.am/
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Loooool
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Bad referee and unlucky Armenians
Kboich (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
A magnificent own goal
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Let's hear every Irish man complain about Ireland being seeded for the playoff and thus avoiding Portugal.... Wait nothing? Thought so
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
It was just f****d up I tell you.... Plain ol f****d up.

.... UEFAs way of saying hey heres a bone after getting cheated out of WC? I'm sure that's the way alot of people are looking at it know after they drew Estonia
Edo8787 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Even it is already a week from this game but I wanna say it again to gonzalez Puto Madre!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Anybody else thinks that football needs video refereeing like rugby have? If football had video referee football history would be changed and only rightful teams would have trophies and not lucky cheaters & pussy divers
I don't follow rugby. How does that system work? They stop the game to investigate or is it in real time? Fairness is important, but I don't want to see football become a reality TV show. Just because TV has entered our lives, with better definition every day, doesn't mean football, out there on the pitch, has to change.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football