Forums / Ireland Republic
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ireland Republic Chat
Davepol (Manchester United) 5 years ago
6, 000 tickets left for the bulgaria match at croker on saturday....come on! Berbatov is out and all!
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Is it wrong for me to call for Kilbane to be hosed down, tarred and feathered and chased out of Ireland? I'd like for him to kick the bucket, but he'd probably spin 180 and expertly blast it past Shay Given
GoonerXi (Arsenal) 5 years ago
IRELAND WILL BASH BERBA TO SMITHEREENS AND HE'LL WISH HE NEVER RETURNED TO HIS GYPSY HOMELAND!
Ctorhob (PFC Cherno More Varna) 5 years ago
The renowned Irish luck will help their national side.... Get away with only a 1 or 2-goal defeat against Bulgaria next Saturday. We don't need all our players to play in the best Premier League clubs in order to kick your ass. Berbatov may be our best player but he is just one out of eleven. He was injured for the qualifier at Croke Park in March but the lads did pretty well without him. Now he is back along with Martin Petrov and Bojinov and everything looks set for a football feast on 6 June
Reds89 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Turns out luck had notin to do wit it, we defended brilliant and got a decent away point.... Didn't see any ass kicking there, Come back and talk when your not 5 points behind Us

Eire
Congrats for the great defending. With Italy finally starting to play modern attacking football it looks like that some other team has taken their place as masters of anti-football. It obviously gets the job done, I can't argue with that
If you saw the Ireland Vs Italy match a while ago, you wud hav seen that we can play just as good football as them. But when we are away from home and need a point we can defend wit the best of them, that being said bulgaria done well but just didn't hav the stuff needed to break us down
I saw the highlights from the game Vs Italy and Ireland did play some pretty decent football. I know I'm just writing BS but I've got nothing else to say. Normally I support the Irish team in qualifiers but now my team is involved and it's complicated. Good luck to your team, mate!
Gregthebastard (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Watched Italy v USA last nite, and I thought italy were poor(ok they scored three goals)if they keep playing like that it will be greatly increase our chances of toping the group.come on Ireland!
Alanp (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Come on ireland lets top the group and be on our way to south africa in 2010. Irelandddddddd!
I don't think Richard Dunne should leave man city, because I reckon they will get a top 6 spot next year. And the more irsh players playing in europe the better for us
CACTUSJACK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Dunny monster is leaving? I hadn't heard, that sucks though he is one of my favorite defenders in the epl
Why do all these Man Utd fans care about Ireland? Is it just because of O'Shea and Gibson?
Eire! I hope they top Italy! That'd be rich! COME ON EIRE!
Bpm87 (Newry City) 5 years ago
No Gooner.... Its just because most ppl in ireland support man utd....  So they are actualy irish.... Not from manchester
Brogan7 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Irish fans don't be worried bcoz were gonna' get into d world cup
C'mon ireland
Up the irish
Up the irish
Ireland

Kick4Life - changing lives through football