Forums / Internacional Porto Alegre
Order: Newest / Oldest
Internacional Porto Alegre V AC Milan, Jul 27
NAOTA (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Is this the same game?
Segaron (San Jose Earthquakes) 3 years ago
Same game as what? It's the Audi Cup.... Barca, Bayern Munich, and these two clubs are participating in it.... It's a friendly tourney held at the Allianz Arena in Germany...
Segaron (San Jose Earthquakes) 3 years ago
This Brazilian club is awesome.... De'Alessandro baby.... Dammit Milan.... Pick it up.... The season is about to start...
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Milan got to pick it up quick and fix that defence
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I actually voted "great" for Milan 'cause of that second goal, very well constructed. Looked smoother than some of barca's goals
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Milan played great but didn't finish vital opportunities
AnonymosVagrant (Arsenal) 3 years ago
AC Milan play like Champions only in Serie A but outside, they play like rubbish. Zlatan is only degrading himself further. When ManCity offered the oppurtunity, he shouldn't have turn it down
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
As you are a fan of a team like Arsenal who don't win in either the EPl or any outside competitions like the Champions league, you should really keep your mouth shut!
3 years ago
AnonymosVagrant, sorry but Milan>>>>>>>>Arsenal AND ManCity.... Fact
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Yah! Totally! Ibra is stupid for joining one of the most successful clubs in the history of football! He should have taken Manchester City's offer! Such a prestigious club full of trophies! 13 goddamn Champion Leagues! 3 Europa Cups, 7 FA Cups.... And I lost track of all of their Premier League titles! Shame on him.... You should call him and let him know how you feel. I'm sure Wegner has his number saved in his phone
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 3 years ago
I love milan but they have work to do on their back 4. I'm sorry to break this to you but Mexes (who I HAD to support for 4-5 years) is not the answer. He's much too sloppy
Feanor (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Eat a sandwich ACM. Too many Brazilians taking penalties perhaps
Pastor399 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Yeah, and Liverpool have looked 'awesome' in there preseason...
Durga2 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Did ibrahimovic shoot penalties  
Pragathish (AC Milan) 3 years ago
What a glorious yet languid backheel!Typical Ibra
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Pure instinct from Zlatan!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football