Wow pinto f****n sucks
Bluebird (Manchester City) 2 years ago
What was wrong with pintoo in todays match
Messi911 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Jesus we need a new back-up keeper Pinto was wreaking it today
Lovelyeli (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 2 years ago
Yay jonathan&thiago!...
Deeppurple359 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Pinto should not be in barcelona after that performence he should be bench lets hope they give jonathan a chance
Iamlegend 2 years ago
Do you know Valdes?
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Pinto is not starting goalkeeper haha.... And he is a great goalkeeper, can they not have off days?
Masterkev (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Pinto is actually not a bad keeper. I had the privilege to see him last year and he made some pretty good saves. He's just trying to get his footing ahead of the season, he sometimes loses concentration. Hopefully he'll make a few more appearances next season and give Valdes a rest
BarcaKristian (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I agree with the comments towards Pinto. There's a reason to why there's never been any kind of hype around him. I've never thought of him as a goalie that could live up to what you expect of a professional goalkeeper.

I just don't think it's worth having a reserve-keeper that can be the decisive factor to a potential loss in the future. We were lucky yesterday...
Iamlegend 2 years ago
He can rap though
Lynchmob (Celtic) 2 years ago
Pinto played terribly it was like he was in a world of his own but still a good performance by Internacional against a club with the prestige of barcelona
SIMPLYGODS 2 years ago
Good game barca be =P way to win this game! Good game Internacional way to keep the pressure, keep coming back
Blackhands (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Pinto vs Almunia? Who takes the crown?
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Almunia hands down
Iamlegend 2 years ago
Oh finally a good highlight. The PK view looks fun!
Crunchy13 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeah Dos Santos, way to step up to the plate
YouKnowWho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Pinto, what are you doing?  Barca need a keepr not a midfield.  
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
In Copa America the field was really bad. What is the excuse this time, given that the Alliance is one of the best football pitches in the world or simply put Brazilians suck in penalties.

And Mr. Pinto better train his behind to warm up the bench.... Very cold winters are on the way
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Iniesta.... Jarhead!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football