Forums / Inter Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
Muntari?
Mastro21 (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Am I the only one who thinks muntari is garbage and should not be playing?
[account-removed] 3 years ago
No bro, I am with you 100%
Deeq14 (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
I prefer not to offend fellow inter fan but your comment was disgrace. I believe that most of Inter fans agree with me because you didn't get any support of rubbish comment. I hope you regret your comment and I demand you apologize Inter fans
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I think he's talking to him self
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Lol
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Lol
3 years ago
No player makes it to Inter if they're garbage, Muntari to me is very reflective of Recoba
TheHman (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Your Kidding right? Recoba has more talent in his little toe than what muntari has with his whole family.... Don't Believe Me? , , Do I Sound Harsh? Youtube Recoba 1st then Youtube Muntari cheers
Abudhabi (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
When the days Juventus and Milan used to dominate the Calcio and Inter were always 2nd or 3rd; Alvaro Recoba used to be one of the scariest players to play against. His shots and passes and moves were unbelievable; I don't think you watched enough Inter games based on your surprising comment. Muntari is nothing compared to Recoba full stop!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Agreed
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
I honestly cannot stand Muntari. His passing and vision and ball skills are really below the standard that inter should try to keep, in my opinion
Mastershake912 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Inters been wanting him to leave for so long. But he says he wants to stay. Every time he touches the ball the whole of san siro whistles at him
Mastershake912 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
He's a cicionne

Kick4Life - changing lives through football