Forums / Inter Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ganso
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This kid looks promising:

Apparently he said that his future lies in Serie A. Would be a great acquisition for Inter, only problem is that il Milan di merda is on his tail too. Both Milanese teams have already begun negotiating as reports suggest.

This is one of the better reports I've discovered:

Link: www.interpersempre.com/apps/blog/show/6541933-gans...
Zian6 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
The evolution of Merda comes from you and Inter
Raikage (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Wow he is just what inter needs rigth now. Great vision, perfect ball controll and a long range shot
TheHman (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
The New Rivaldo  
Can anybody confirm if inter is planning to sign him?
Zian6 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Sorry folks, he claimed he has attracted with Milan more then Inter. Inter's news are fake, our news tells the truth. Cause that's how we handle it
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
There's hardly any sense in that. If he "claimed" that he prefers Milan, then why wouldn't you show us the link? There's nothing behind what you said to back it up. Learn to stop being so declarative and more rational, this is the Inter page and we are entitled to be biased. You may do the same on your pezzo di merd- *ahem*, Milan page. In other words, learn to be less stupid
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
   Make it out yourself  
Lol am american I don't understand spanish, italian or portogese  
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Basically the guy asked him if he dreams of joining a big club like madrid juventus or milan and he said its always been his dream to play at milan.
Then he asked him if he would play instead of pato or at his side then Ganso said that playing at his side would be just perfect
If you claim our news is fake how on earth do you think urs is correct?  
Thenylo (Santos) 2 years ago
I'm a Santos Fan and I follow the news on a daily basis.... Ganso's Dream is to play at AC Milan, however the 50 million Euros transfer fee is keeping AC Milan from making an offer right now. Ganso and his representatives are trying to get Sanots to lower the fee so that he could leave Santos. Obviously, Santos is refusing to do such a thing.

There are also reports that Ganso uses another Brazilian team as a stepping stone to Europe. The domestic transfer fee is half of the European fee, thus, AC Milan in this case wouldn't have to pay the full 50 million.

There are speculations that Ganso is just waiting for Santos to be either win or get knocked out of the Copa Libertadores for the tranfer to becoe reality. Santos is on the quarter finals of that tournament.

Inter Milan hopes to acquire Ganso lies in Leonardo. Ganso has publicly admited that Leonardo calls him on a frequent basis (Which I find to be illegal)to talk to him about his future.... How to be a better player, how he would be helpfull at inter milan, how leonardo would look after him, etc.

....On the other hand, Thiago Silva has also kept in touch with Ganso.

Honestly, I don't know who has the upper hand on getting Ganso, but I would put my money on AC Milan.... Unless, the amount of money that another team offers to Santos and Ganso is considerably higher.

This is part 2 of the highlights video above:

Thx for the info mate;P
Pqsaraiva (Juventus) 2 years ago
He is definitely on of my favorite Brazilian players. His downside is that he might be a little injury prone. I hope I'm wrong though

Kick4Life - changing lives through football