Forums / Hull City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hull City V Arsenal, Mar 13
Swolf (Everton) 4 years ago
If Jozy can improve his finishing even more then he'll be mint
Persebaya (Persebaya Surabaya) 4 years ago
I can see he has a bright future and may someday play in a bigger club than hull....
I hope he'll move out of hull suppose they get relegated hehhe
GeryGooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Wah ada anak persebaya nih. Jozy doesn't actually deserve to play in a club like Hull. He got talent and bright, plus he's not dirty like his teamates
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 4 years ago
Hull did really well playing in ten so I feel kind of bad for them. And yes, altidore is great- hope he moves to a bigger club
CanonsofArsene (Arsenal) 4 years ago
We really need a good striker cos even when we get van persie back from injury, looking at our track record, we're gonna' lose someone else.... So yea, this Altidore guys not too bad!
Applebb (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Arshavin, perfect goal
Gunnerous (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Whatever became of Geovani. He did terrorize us quite a bit last season when we suffered Hull-ucinations...
Agreed...
ASeedorfRocket (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Arsenal almost choked so bad, but they got what mattered at the end
United2die4 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lmao @ alumia after the penalty, that's a massive whack to the ball
Docdre99 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
A litte lucky gunners !    Brendtner is in top form !
Yeah, he wants to prove something. I hope people wouldn't praise him too much. He's mentally unstable, I don't want him to be a prick
SoviGuy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Sol got screwed! Venegoor was offside, and it wasnt even close to being a foul!
Yes, he clearly went in campbell in a sudden
Costix (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Arshavin so small, but gets through like a tank good job
Yeah. I think he was tired or on his fatigue limit
MasterSlick (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Good win for arsenal! They are still in it for the tittle! Good luck!
Thanks. I hope Barca will win the Primera Liga. You deserve it more than Madrid
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yes yes arshavin
Darkice19 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hmmmmmm isn't arsenal just lucky they better start putting away teams early or they will face the consequences
Lol yes, that's the third premiership game in a row that we've had to rely on really late goals to win the game
TiKiGoD (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Damn I didn't know Altidore was on Hull. So they have Zaki and Altidore as they're strikers. That's a deadly set, hopefully they put them together!
Phew.... But really, that joke, Fenefag of Hesswateva is always offside, linesman shouldn't even have to look! But oh well, we got all three points!
Gunners11vP (Arsenal) 4 years ago
It was definitely good to see the late winner, but my feelings were the same as Wenger's.... Makes me too nervous! I was so relieved when I saw the goal go in that I didn't cheer like I normally do, but just layed down.... I could finally rest easy. Its nice that we havent had too many "just one of those days" games that we end up getting a draw from. The fight is on!
Leifg (Arsenal) 4 years ago
And the win comes without Fabregas and Van Persie. What makes me nervous are those tendencies to shank fairly easy goals. Is that an expression of youth? Still, I think they really have a chance!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football