Forums / Hull City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hull City V Arsenal, Mar 13
Hargeysa (Arsenal) 4 years ago
ARSENAL ARE THE BEST
Ikarus999 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
The penalty was not penalty, and Arsenal showed again some finishing problems: Arshavin needs to learn that sometimes is necessary to control the ball before shooting, and Bendtner needs to learn that sometimes there is no time to control the ball, even more when you are too slow to do it
NorwegeArsenal (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Ok game! We had to fight. And we get payed at last.
We hve again showed great fighting spirit and didnæt give up. That could be important.
West Ham next week, that should go fine, but you never know!
Gooner til I die!
Alucard41 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Jozy jozy.... He was playing good football against arsenal hehe....  Haha bendtner got a game winner
Kaplica (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Bendtner is a psychically strong dude. No matter how much media and other clubs` supporters make fun of him, he still does the job no matter what
AkilllicH (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Go Go Bendtner!
Qris1 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Not the best game by Arsenal but then again, we are missing Song, Fabregas, RVP, Gallas, Ramsey.... Should I go on?
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I wish Robin Van Persie was playing! And obviously all the other ones.... But the dutch master is awesome!
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
It can be good year for Arsenal. Despite their injuries (Fabregas, Van Persie, Gallas, ....) arsenal is lucky. But Arsenal never lucky. Then it must take to win the title. Bentdner is always so awkward but he scored many goals
Arsenal12 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
You forgot Rosicky
Charcoalnoodles (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Bendtnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Zepher523 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Bendtner.... So clutch. He's really finding his form
Persebaya (Persebaya Surabaya) 4 years ago
Arsenal was really disappointing on this game.
I have to say they are lucky to win it.

Denilson is really bad, he kept losing the ball, lost many duels, and make very little contribution in the game, except for his swirling shot that caused the 2nd goal. I always think that's only the few thing he's really good at....

Boateng shouldve been red carded when he smacked bendtner so I'm glad he was finally sent off, and campbell is hella lucky not to get second yellow with that harsh tackle

Bendtner really need to improve his finishing touch.... He was just lucky that hull's bad goalie placed the ball right on his feet on the 2nd goal

And yeah, they need alex song real bad!
Sklark23 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Harsh tackle? It was 50-50, Campbell won the ball and the player followed through into Campbell  
The fact that you said it's 50-50 is a prove that he is lucky not get booked twice
That makes no sense, just cause it is a 50-50 ball doesn't mean you get booked
I didn't say a player must get booked just bcoz the challenge is 50-50.
I'm just sayin that when it is a 50-50 ball, it makes sense to say a player is lucky to get away from getting booked, as well as unlucky if he's booked.
It's a matter of opinion anyway.... I'm just sayin it can go either way, depending on how the ref sees it.... And since campbell did not get booked, then it is fair to say he was lucky to get away from it....
Dig?
Stunna (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'll take a win in any shape or form. Not our best game but we got the 3 points. Knew Bendy would come good. He might not be the best striker in the world but if he puts in work and gets us vital goals then what more can you ask?
Mohdovais (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Arsene Wenger= Mr. Bean
Thoughts on the game
-Winning these types of matches is what champions do (Look at United the past years, these are the games they won and what seperated them from the rest)
-Jozy played out of his mind
-Boatang could have been sent off twice
-Campbell's challenge was 50-50, he won the ball, and the player followed through into him, no foul
-Justice was done in the end after the blatant offside that was missed prior to the penalty
-Campbell is far to slow for the Premier League and was caught out too many times only to be saved by TV
-Walcott is back in form and blazing fast
-Hull put in a great team effort after the sending off, it was valiant work by the shorthanded team
BIJACK (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Bendtnevolution!  Keep scoring is the best way to response to the critics
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 4 years ago
"A Rapier finish from the Russian. " -- LMAO!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football