Forums / Hull City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hull City V Arsenal, Mar 13
BrodiMAN (Los Angeles Galaxy) 4 years ago
Arsenal needs a true finisher. Bendtner has his moments.... But he's too shakey...
Maxumbrella (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Why on earth did Bendtner get booked? Boating was strangling him!
Peanutbutter (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Poor referee anyway if you watch through out the whole game. Hull's penalty was never a penalty, it was offside in the first place, and some other mistakes by the linesman
Devang (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Some of us can walk upright, ­ string a sentence together and spell, all at the same­ time!
For the record, I don't support Arsenal but­ like most lovers of good football I enjoy the way they­ play. They are great to watch and I hope they win the­ Premiership.
Why do they all hate Arsenal? Simply cos Arsenal are­ playing real football. If Man Utd win Press commend­ them, if Chelsea win they praise them but once Arsenal­ win they say - Arsenal manage to win, Arsenal can't do­ this, Arsenal can't do that.... Every football lovers­ around the world knows that most of the less skillful­ Teams like HULL, bolton, burnley, stoke, birminham, ­ aston villa and all physically tactics teams can't play­ like Arsenal, Either they like arsenal or not arsenal ­ WILL WIN PL
Peanutbutter (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Well said!
Potato72 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I agree with you Devang
Tmfindal (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Poor challenge by Boateng, not even close to the ball. And that is two games in a row not that arschavin has completly missed the wide open net. He makes the hard ones look easy and the easy ones impossible. Still one of the tops though
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hahaha, yeah.... He's like the revolver you use when playing russian roullette.... You never when the real shot is coming
ArsenalForever8 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Poor game by Arsenal but a win is a win and that's exactly what we needed. Go Arsenal!
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
That was a close one for Arsenal
XcaLaDE214 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Player who scored the penalty looked like a frodo! LOL, averagw win
Arsman (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I am glad song will be back on the next game, you can see how important he is for our midfild solidity and of corse Fabregas will be back as well go gunners.... Go win the title...
EmperorGooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Great spirit shown by the gunners!

This is our season!

And just look at that build up to arshavin's goal.... Pure arsenal!
Rememberthemer (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Love the Hull boss.    "We were lucky but we was really unlucky"
Ighnaz (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Arshavin has real problems hitting his shots when the ball's coming at him with pace. I mean it's not easy but he should definitely work on it
MatinArshavin (Arsenal) 4 years ago
True, he really should stop panicking and control the ball first before shooting
Ikarus999 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I agree
Raiso (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Very dirty game by hull, and a very poor refereeing on top of that. Boateng should have got straight red, and ours was never a penalty, bendtner never a yellow and we were denied 2 clear penalties one on bendtner and other on clichy. Awfull refreeing really
Abdul275 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Quit whining. You guys didn't play that great
Potato72 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Chelsea always lucky if not bcoz of Abramovich you wil now on relegation
Slick1990 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Dude your right they played very dirty indeed! An is like the ref blind!
Threkstari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Well I agree tht arsenal didn't play their game of the season but I have to understand them.... How would you feel when you have to play both the opposition and the referee?
Watch the game and you see that the confidence in the Gunners decreases gradually....
My point can be argued I guess after all topflight clubs should be consistent regardless of the referee.... But thn again imagine how your mentality wud be as a player if you feel the tht ref is against you....
SeriousOne (Arsenal) 4 years ago
The ref was pretty unbias. Yea crap refereeing maybe but he was crap towards both teams so it cancels out. Hull played good, but man this is exactly what we need. The ability to grind out wins like Man UTD and chelsea. Now its on
Ikarus999 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Some teams are still trying to stop Arsenal with dirty play
Candyman88 (Chicago Fire) 4 years ago
I don't think that hull were that dirty. But I agree that arsenal didn't play their best, I actually thought that hull were goin to take the game away before they went down to ten men. And for the ref I agree w/ SeriousOne he had bad calls but they went both ways so they cancelled out
Muahj (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I've said this for as long as I can remember. Hull need a new keeper. I'm sorry but this boy is terrible. Throughout the entire season, his missteps, poor clearances, and inability to take control of the box have cost them game after game. Buy a new keeper and keep your job Brown. Also on the subject of buying, sign up Altidore in a contract before bigger clubs come in and buy him. He might have a similar story of Rooney. Of course I'm not implying he'll be as good but come on.... Young striker turning big Campbell like that, fancy footwork, and his pace? World Cup time he's the USA's biggest threat up top
Candyman88 (Chicago Fire) 4 years ago
I totally agree about jozy. The do need to sign him up. But as an american I would really like to see him go to a better club and see if he could prosper there. And your also right about watching out for him in the world cup.... Americans are tricky, we could just pull it off ya know?
Arsenal471 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
After all the slacking bendtner got at burnely, he now could be the difference between arsenal winning or losing the premiership, a huge differnce
Barcelona9 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yes I agree with you
Lunacraz (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Where's the american love?    Altidore bullied the arsenal players all night long
HCAFC (Hull City) 4 years ago
Yes he did mate
8teve (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hells yeah
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Altidore and Donovan will do well in the World Cup if they keep performing well.... I can't wait to see the USA/England match! 5-5 thriller? Lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football