Forums / Hull City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hull City V Arsenal, Mar 13
Gevny (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I can't believe people vote for arsenal as rubbish.common guys I'm not saying they did their best but they were controlling entire game and just couldn't finish at the end
Blazeofglory (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yeah not great but not rubbish either. Hull never should have been in the game, their goal was clearly offside and never a penalty
Lol @ phil brown. Says he has no gripes about the result after griping about it for 2 minutes
Norcalhoya (Arsenal) 4 years ago
They didn't play rubbish, but unlike vs. Porto in midweek, they really missed fabregas today. Arshavin's finishing was woeful, save the goal
Tolikowens (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Good job Arsenal. Hull were offside and like blazeofglory said there should never been penalty. Arshavin what a goal
Goons (Arsenal) 4 years ago
We played like clueless school children sometimes during the game, so frustrating, hull was there for the slaughtering, the team just had no ideas which has been my frustration with arsenal in recent times, players like diaby lack imagination, Arshavins finisging has been awful of recent, I'm disapointed about that aspect of his game
Paulsito (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Goons stop all that complaining!
How many times have United and Chelsea play like crap and win? United as early as Wolves.
I don't give a damn how we win as long as we win.
Arsenal suppporters used to complain that we can't win ugly and now the complaint is we don't win pretty all the time!
Did you also forget that we also played mid week?
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
True that! A win is a win, and we had an amazing mid-week game same as when Man UTD played AC Milan then lost to Everton on the weekend a short while ago.... Let's be happy we're still in the title race...
Manutdwarrior you cannot complain about the amount of extra time, no man utd fan can. Utd always get tons of time added one when they are drawing or losing at home, and everyone knows it. Plus this time added on was fully legit due to the injury to the hull player and hull's general time wasting that began pretty much in the first half. And bendy scored in the 92nd min anyway, not the 96th
Ganja (Arsenal) 4 years ago
All hull did was try to kick us out of game.... Shame on them but well done Arsenal for not giving up. But I hope Fab is back for West Ham as we will gave back with diaby our Midfeild will be awesome
AhmadSK (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I wouldn't say Hull City was rubbish but they were dirty, and I figured Arsenal would have played a lot better
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Hull were really really good today. They played fantastically and really almost nicked a draw. If I were a hull fan, I would ask them to play like that more often.

But also note that the hull players were dirty. Their goal was cheap and they deserved to lose.

Arsenal were below their best, but they really wanted it, and I guess in the end, denilson's presence on the pitch was warranted. His shooting has been amazing lately. I think he's successfully copied cristiano ronaldo's shooting. If we had song in, we'd have done better imo
Monster (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yes...
Gunnersja (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Walcott changed arsenals game.... But eboue wasn't playin bad.... Good move though by the professor wenger
Uffie (Arsenal) 4 years ago
We always make things hard for ourselves
Seandapawn (Arsenal) 4 years ago
If arsenal had song instead of denilson as a holdin mid I think we could have ran away with this because denilson failed to break up hulls counter attacking play and build up play also he's stronger on the ball and keeps the defence stable the lack of song is the reason the result was what it was
Princharry (Arsenal) 4 years ago
So true!
Uffie (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Lmao I love Arsene's smug look on his face when he was talking after the game about their goal
Monster (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Yes...
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'm glad sol is showing some physical aspect of arsenal.... Imagine that train coming at you to win the ball? You can have it sol all urs!
CristyRonaldo (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Is this website a premier league circle jerk or something? If so, I want in

Kick4Life - changing lives through football